Chapter 66-70

Yin left to buy rice from the sheep tribe that Hill mentioned, while Yan Que stayed to take care of Xiao Ru, while Xiao Ru was practicing.

    However, inexplicably, Xiao Ru has not yet encountered a bottleneck in the 25th century when the spiritual energy is thin, but in this beast world with extremely abundant spiritual energy, he is stuck.

    Xiao Ru felt that there must be something wrong, and probed down to take a look at the busy Yanque, his bright eyes rolled, he changed the cotton wool in the tree hole, and then jumped down and attacked Yanque directly.

    Yan Que was startled, and subconsciously wanted to use his soul power to defend himself, but when he saw Xiao Ru, he stopped the action.

    Xiao Ru slashed his elbow and shouted, "Training with me!"

    Before Yan Que could react, Xiao Ru started a new round of offensive, using spiritual power in his palm, and the strong wind it brought Yan Que was surprised.

    How could a little female have such strength?

    Also got serious.

    However, it didn't turn into a beast, and the fire flashed in front of his eyes, Xiao Ru's attack was in vain, Xiao Ru's interest picked up, and his right leg kicked sideways, wiping Yan Que's robe and falling into the air, his hand melted. The palms turned into claws, and they attacked Yan Que fiercely.

    The sub-strength on Yan Que's body was very mysterious, and it even directly changed the direction of her attack.

    Once again failed, Xiao Ru had to face up to the gap between himself and the male of this beast world.

    Yan Que began to move forward and retreated, grabbing with his right hand, but under the premise of not hurting Xiao Ru, he trapped Xiao Ru's movements.

    Xiao Ru's eyes widened, his whole body of spiritual energy concentrated on his feet, while Yan Que trapped her, he also restrained his movements.

    Xiao Ru succeeded, but Yan Que's eyes were filled with interest, and he began to consciously train Xiao Ru in the sparring.

    After all, it is an orc, this humanoid's attacks are all with some common attacks of beasts.

    Xiao Ru was especially wary of his claws, but because of the difference in strength, even being wary was not effective.

    Xiao Ru mainly wanted to train spiritual power, so all the tricks contained spiritual power and were extremely powerful.

    After a fight, Xiao Ru was captured by Yan Que again.

    Xiao Ru was slightly frustrated.

    Yan Que let go of her and wiped the beads of sweat on her forehead with his hand, "Very good."

    Xiao Ruo was weak and walked to the rough stone bench to rest, and Yan Que also followed.

    "What kind of power is yours?" Xiao Ru was thinking whether her spiritual power encountered a bottleneck because of another kind of power.

    "Every male orc has the power of the beast soul, but the strength is different."

    Xiao Ru was curious: "Why, females don't have the power of the beast soul?"

    Yan Que is also unclear: "Females have always been extremely weak, both It needs male protection... Like the injury you did last time, if it falls on an ordinary female, she will die within three days."

    Yan Que looked at Xiao Ru with a very soft gaze, and was extremely surprised. The little female is different from others. The tenacity is amazing.