Chapter 8

The sky outside was still a little hazy, but my stomach was pounding.

    Xiao Ru was shocked when she walked outside the tree house. Is she sleeping on the tree?

    Looking at the ground about 30 meters above her, she swallowed her saliva. This tree is as straight as a pillar, and there is absolutely no place to draw on it... It is still a little difficult for her to go down without spiritual power now. of.

    Laier was not there, but some orcs from this tribe appeared from time to time.

    "Cuckoo..." Laier has a female here. An unknown bird cooed and flapped its wings, excited.

    This female is so beautiful, where did Laier bring it back?

    Because of the bird's call just now, the orcs in the tribe gathered around to watch, and they sighed again, looking at Xiao Ru as if looking at rare treasures.

    What's happening here?

    Xiao Ru was frightened by this grand occasion. Don't be too frightened that the man had wings on his body and was still flying...

    Those wings were of different colors, and those flying orcs were all circling around this huge sycamore tree. Curious and amazed.

    "Female, you are so beautiful, let's mate." A flying orc with bright black wings squeezed out and surrounded Xiao Ru with a face full of piety. After the beginning, the orcs gathered around them one by one, begging for mates and mating.

    Females are extremely precious in this beast world, and there are almost no females as beautiful as Xiao Ru... So, of course, they have to hold on tight.

    Xiao Ru black line, "..." This place is really open.

    The darkness around this place looks a little intimidating. How can she go down to find food when there are so many orcs around?

    I don't want to pay attention to these bully orcs, really... a little incompetent to accept...

    But immediately, she toughened up: "Get out of the way!" The pretty face was dark and full of anger.

    When the orcs saw that the little female was angry, they finally stopped shouting, and they retreated some distance but still surrounded her.

    Xiao Ru was about to jump down neatly, and all the orcs were startled, and they surrounded her again, preventing her from seeing the ground. The female is so delicate, she will die if she jumps off!

    Xiao Ru frowned, what kind of trouble is this going to make?

    "Little female, I'll take you down." The eagle beast emerged from the herd just now.

    Xiao Ru glanced at Wu Ying Ying's wings, thinking about the situation just now, probably let this black eagle carry her, she felt that in all likelihood she would be overwhelmed...

    With the flapping wings flapping, Xiao Ru thought to herself. , a sly look flashed in his eyes.

If you don't let me go down, I will only... step on you and go down~ no wonder.

    With his arms outstretched, his legs took off with the force of the tree trunk, and landed lightly on the back of the black eagle.

    The black eagle orc thought that Xiao Ru had agreed to let him send her down, and he was about to fly down on his back without a trace of weight.

    what happened?

    Originally, those orcs saw Xiao Ru jumping on the back of the black eagle, but they were disappointed for a while, but in a blink of an eye they found that the little female had jumped off the spot again...

    Then... what about the little female?

    Some orcs felt their wings being stomped on, and looked back and saw nothing.

    Weird.

    Xiao Ru used those huge wings to reach the ground smoothly, and the neat landing posture brought a gust of wind, and the blue silk with the ponytail flew up, stunning all the orcs.

    What a powerful female...

    Seeing the little female go down, the orcs also folded their wings and landed on the ground, and they were about to approach again.

    "Don't come here!" Xiao Ru said vigilantly, posing in a defensive posture, valiantly.

    Those orcs seemed to be shocked by her and didn't step forward.

    "Little female, do you need our help?"

    Xiao Ru still frowned, "I want to find some food, can you take me to a place where there is prey?" When

    the orcs heard this, they were stunned and blamed. Laier: "How does that kid Jer take care of the female? He actually makes the female go hungry? Do you want the female to hunt by herself?"