Chapter 27-30

Xiao Ru and Yan Que were enjoying themselves happily, but Yin Li was suffocated for a while, and walked quickly to Xiao Ru with the venison: "Eat!"

    Xiao Ru looked at him suspiciously, then turned his head, and said arrogantly, "Don't eat it! !"

    Then he bit the fruit and turned around to go to Yanque.

    Yin Li was suffocated for a while, looking at the deer legs that were still glowing with golden yellow oil, he felt that he had no appetite at all.

    When Xiao Ru walked over there, Yan Que just happened to deal with the two rabbits, Xiao Ru secretly praised the speed.

    The fur of the gray rabbit was completely peeled off, and Yan Que put the two skins on a large stone aside to dry.

    Seeing Xiao Ru coming, he said, "Your clothes are too strange, and it is easy to attract stray beasts, so the two leathers are reserved for you to make clothes."

    Xiao Ru looked at his white T-shirt and jeans, and then Just look at them.

    "Why aren't your clothes made of fur?"

    Yan Que explained, "We are all four-star soul beasts, and we can transform into clothes by ourselves."

    Xiao Ru opened her mouth, a little surprised, not sure what kind of power is used here. Lord.

    "Females are naturally weak and can't cultivate, so the fur of animals is usually used as clothes for females."

    "Little female, why don't you even know about this?" Yan Que wondered, this is what all beasts know. Common sense, how come little females don't seem to understand at all?

    Xiao Ru: "..." Why does she want to know, she is not the kind of person.

    Xiao Ru directly changed the subject, "How did you cultivate?"

    Yan Que carried the prey he had dealt with and followed Xiao Ru in the direction of the fire.

    As a matter of course, he said, "Hunting."

    "Only by fighting can you improve your strength."

    Xiao Ru suddenly realized that the world seemed to be not as simple as she knew.

    Xiao Ru frowned, with a different style.

    The two of them chatted ecstatically, and Yin Li was directly forgotten in an unknown corner.

    ...

    The craftsmanship of Yan Que's barbecue... um... It's hard to describe.

    Because it is a bird, Yan Que usually does not touch the fire. This time, it is the first time to roast meat.

    Xiao Ru looked at his unfamiliar technique and held his forehead speechless.

    He smiled at him, dryly, forced to pull the meat over, and then said, "I'll do it."

Xiao Ru took the rabbit in his hands and quickly put the rabbit on the fire, turning it skillfully.

    She just didn't want the bird man to screw up her lunch.

    Yin Li watched from not far away, feeling sullen in his heart, looking at the fragrant deer legs roasted in his hands, turned into a snake body, swallowed it in one bite, then slipped, rolled up on the side of a huge ancient tree and rested quietly. The snake eyes were open, and they were looking in the direction of Xiao Ru and the others.

    The snake's eyes seemed to be covered with a thin film. Coiled on a tree silently.

    Xiao Ru has always been a foodie, and she has never been stingy with food, so her craftsmanship is good.