Chapter 56-60

Yin Li glided on the ground, while Yan Que carried Xiao Ru flying in the sky, the speed of the two was almost synchronized.

    After leaving the tribe, Xiao Ru looked down and saw that there was a little white between the green trees... But before he could see what it was, Yan Que had already carried her away.

    Flying in the air, but the smell on Xiao Ru's body inevitably spread out. Bai Yan, who was resting at first, opened his eyes at the moment when Yan Que flew by, and saw that above the flaming bird. White Shadow...Little female?

    At that moment, the richness of the sweet scent made Bai Yan's eyes darken. It turned out that the little female was in heat...

    What flashed in the tiger's eyes, the next moment the white striped tiger body was no longer in place, and the next moment The place where they appeared was in the direction that Yan Que and the others flew over.

    When Xiao Ru and his group went out, they alarmed a group of males who were still wandering outside, but Yan Que and Yin Li unreservedly released their coercion as a four-star soul beast. Time does not dare to approach but follows from a distance, unwilling to leave.

    The Fire Feather Tribe was not too far from the forest, and Yan Que and his party arrived soon after.

    Bai Yan suppressed his breath and followed behind, but did not show his figure.

    He himself didn't know why he came after him, his heart was itching, and he just stepped out at this step...

    After Yan Que landed, he was nervously guarding Xiao Ru's side, vigilant about the surroundings, like that Xiao Ru was quite speechless.

    Yin Li didn't speak, he just wanted to finish the hunting quickly and bring Xiao Ru back quickly, something unexpected would happen.

    Yin Li's figure flashed, and he left here silently after taking a circle around this place without danger.

    "Do you want to sit?" Yan Que found a clean stone and led Xiao Ru over.

    Xiao Ru waved his hand: "No." She didn't come to play.

    Looking up to see if there was any fruit on the tree or something, Yan Que followed her closely.

    Suddenly, Xiao Ru's eyes lit up, a tree not far away was bearing many bright red fruits, which looked extremely lovely.     Xiao Ru walked over quickly, Yan Que

    immediately followed, Xiao Ru's eyes rolled, "Can you help me pick it?"

The fruit was thrown down, and Xiao Ru followed, also happy, but this slight big movement caused a throbbing pain in the abdomen, Xiao Ru was unsteady, and the fruit that was just dropped rolled to the ground and hit the ground. After a few turns, we came to the bushes.

    Where can Yan Que still care about the fruit, he immediately got down and supported Xiao Ru.

    However, Xiao Ru slowed down: "It's alright, I'll go pick up the fruit."

    The bush was only a few steps away from the tree, and Xiao Ru was three or two steps away, but at the moment when he bent over to pick up the fruit , she heard the slightly heavy breathing at that moment...

    Those eyes immediately looked at the bushes vigilantly, the light in the eyes suddenly turned cold, the movements on the hands were extremely fast, and when the red fruit was thrown, it turned back run.

    Bai Yan was extremely annoyed that since he was discovered, he didn't need to hide anymore, and stood up leisurely, the tiger was a little cold.

    Seeing this, Yan Que immediately protected Xiao Ru, his eyes were cold: "What are you doing!?"