Chapter 86-90

Yin Li was about to punch him, but Xiao Ru pulled him and looked at Bai Yan coldly: "Patriarch, it's time to go."

    Bai Yan didn't care either, followed by a group of tiger clan orcs, who took the lead in the direction of the forest. go.

    Yin Li took Xiao Ru and followed behind, but his heart was full of fire, he knew that the tiger beast had been coveting Xiao Ru!

    Xiao Ru's little hand swayed in front of his eyes, Yin Li's eyes returned a little warmth, and he looked down at her.

    Xiao Ru: "I'll figure it out myself, don't worry."

    Yin Xin felt a little uncomfortable, but when Xiao Ru climbed his arm to the same height as him, he held his face and kissed him gently. eyes that leave at a touch.

    This snake has always needed such coaxing.

    Yin Li's head banged, and his body was a little stiff, Xiao Ru laughed out loud, like a stinking cat.

    Looking at the slightly parted red lips, Yin Li felt a little moved, and actually swallowed his saliva.

    Xiao Ru: "Okay, hurry up."

    They were already behind.

    Xiao Ru didn't know, almost the whole team of orcs were paying attention to this side, and they all saw Xiao Ru kissing Yin Li.

    Can't help but admire, that snake beast is lucky to have such a beautiful and caring female...

    After Bai Yan saw it, the air around the place turned cold.

    He just licked her, she was about to get angry with him, but now he took the initiative to kiss the snake...

    Bai Yan wanted to have a seizure, but she endured it.

    Xin Ze is also a member of this orc team. It is obvious that the patriarch is in love with the little female...

    He also likes...

    The orcs of the Fire Feather Tribe were already circling in the air to find the so-called wandering beast's lair , With the wide view from the high place, they immediately saw Xiao Ru and his party.

    Lyle was the first to fly down.

    "Little female!"

    Laier flew in front of Xiao Ru, a little frustrated: "I didn't find it."

    Xiao Ru smiled: "It's okay, Patriarch Baihu knows where it is."

    Only at this time did Laier set his eyes on Bai Yan.

    Seeing him, Bai Yan had a vague impression, and suddenly remembered that this was the orc who came to his tiger clan in the middle of the night last time to ask him to rescue a female who was kidnapped by snakes and beasts.

    A light flashed in Bai Yan's eyes, where did he get tied up? He saw that the little female and the snake beast were very in love with each other.

    "Patriarch, lead the way." Xiao Ru turned to look at Bai Yan.

    With a cold face, Bai Yan continued to move forward with the tiger clan orcs.

    Xiao Ru smiled at Laier and said, "Just follow the White Tiger Patriarch." As a

    result, there were a group of tigers and beasts on the land, a group of birds and beasts in the air, and a snake and a female mixed in the tiger group.

    The formation is also great.

    ...

    Lan Jing was still sitting on the main seat, with his clothes half open, "Have you married yet?"