Chapter 1

Thousands of feet high, a white figure is descending at an extreme speed!

The strong sense of weightlessness made Xiao Ru panic!

As powerful as she was, she was besieged and killed! damn it!

" Roar

!" The tiger roared

in the sky, and the surrounding stones shook.

The huge white snake looked at it coldly, and the snake's tail was tight and secretly alert.

The tiger's eyes were burning with fighting spirit, the tall and mighty tiger body jumped up sharply, and the sharp tiger teeth bit the white snake at a tricky angle!

The white snake jumped up violently, the snake body avoided it, and swept towards the big tiger with its tail...

Xiao Ru was like a meteorite falling from the sky, with an irresistible gravity!

Xiao Ru's rapid descent caused a great wind, and it was hard for the two beasts not to notice!

And the place where Xiao Zhu fell is the location of the white snake!

The white snake was caught off guard, and only subconsciously rolled the snake's body. The huge impact made the white snake almost unsteady!

The tiger saw the opportunity and slammed its paws on the tail of the white snake, and a piece of the snake's scale was ripped out! The tiger wanted to bite again, seriously injuring the white snake!

"Hey..." Snake's tail was attacked by a tiger, and the snake's eyes froze, and four silver lights lit up on her body.

The white tiger didn't dare to fight, biting a few snake tail scales, it hurriedly landed and disappeared from the sight of the big white snake!

"Ugh ...

" His head was dizzy, but there was no wind whistling in his ears.

Xiao Rumeng opened his eyes, only to see himself hanging in mid-air, his body wrapped around a thick snake body!

what happened? !

"Hi~"

Xiao Rumeng turned back, but met a pair of icy snake eyes, his body trembled, his whole body froze, snake!

I hate this slippery creature the most!

Immediately enter a state of defense.

She has lost all her spiritual power now, and anyone can kill her...

"Little female, you hurt me, how will this account be calculated?"

Xiao Ruyi stayed, who?

Suddenly thinking of something, like a ghost, he turned his head sharply and faced a huge snake head! The sharp fangs made Xiao Ru shiver for a while!

The clear eyes looked at the white snake in surprise: "Are you talking?" The

cold snake letter swept across Xiao Rubai's face: "Who else would it be here if it wasn't me?"

Xiao Ru's heart trembled, feeling goosebumps All about to get up. But he was stiff and didn't dare to move.

"Which race are you from?" Snake letter swept Xiao Ru's face again, how could this female's skin be so delicate? It made him reluctant to let go...

"You, you let me down first."

"Why do you want to come down?"

"..." Xiao Ru said coldly, forcing up an aura: "Sister is not happy to be tied by you! "

If it weren't for the lack of spiritual power at this moment, she wouldn't open the flower of this refined snake spirit!

Snake's tail did not let go, but tightened.

Xiao Ru cursed in a low voice, "Sh it!"

What a mess! Even if it's a snake, you still want to kill her?

A dagger appeared in Xiao Ru's palm, and one was inserted into the snake of the white snake, but it only scratched a mark and no blood was seen.

The snake trembled, but did not let go.

Xiao Ru's eyes narrowed, darling, this is a dagger made of thousand-year-old cold iron...

"Female, do you want to die?"

The snake's body tightened more and more, Xiao Ru's face was flushed red, and his breathing was difficult.

She glared at the big snake, her hand became even stronger, and she successfully cut a bit of the snake's skin, and blood came out!

die? She has died once, and she is still afraid of hair? Isn't it just a snake that has become a fine?

The snake's body was still tightening a little bit, and the snake's eyes narrowed dangerously, not relaxing at all.

"Ding~" The dagger broke away from Xiao Ru's palm and fell on the cold stone ground.

Xiao Ru glared at the white snake and passed out.

The white snake let go abruptly, but there was only one person whose breathing was weak and almost inaudible... The

snake's eyes trembled, and then a flash of white light flashed, and a silver-haired man fell to the ground.

What this man has to say is very evil and tempting.