Chapter 31-35

That's right, it got smaller.

    With this change, Xiao Ru immediately knew who Yan Que was...

    Isn't this the stupid bird she rescued from the river before... Well

    , everything has been explained.

    Xiao Ru stretched out his hand and shook the red miniature bird in his heart. After examining it carefully, it was indeed the bird.

    The index finger touched the bird's beak, and then Yan Que's small body became unsteady, swaying, looking dumbfounded.

    Xiao Ru rejoiced: "So it's you!"

    Yan Que grunted twice, as if responding.

    Yin Li couldn't see Xiao Ru being so close to other males, and immediately, his body was full of cold air, and his eyes were staring at Yan Que.

    Yan Que's small eyes returned to him, carrying information that only the two males could understand.

    Yin Li felt deeply insulted: "Xiao Ru, give me this bird."

    Xiao Ru immediately looked vigilant: "What do you want to do?" She didn't forget that the snake directly knocked this little guy flying a few days ago. .

    Yin Li was deeply aware of the threat of Yan Que at this time, and Xiao Ru was actually protecting it like this...

    The look in Yan Que's eyes was even more dangerous.

    Xiao Ru warned: "I saved this little guy. If you dare to touch him, we will fight!" Moreover, this little guy is pleasing to the eye, and she is protected!

    Yan Que obediently rubbed his head against Xiao Ruse's palm, that appearance was really obedient, Xiao Ru was delighted by Yan Que's action, and felt that his heart was softened.

    With a handsome human shape and a cute animal shape, it is really the best pet candidate.

    Xiao Ru thought secretly in the bottom of his heart, and even thought of taking this bird home and raising it.

    "There's no land to live in tonight, let's go to the previous Fire Feather tribe." Although this little guy is cute and she likes it, she still has to send it back.

    Yin Li: "..." Feeling aggrieved!

    The snake pupil looked at the bird in Xiao Ru's hand, obviously, it became more vertical and narrower.

    Yan Que shrank directly towards Xiao Ru's palm, looking frightened.

    Xiao Ru immediately glanced at Yin Li with a very warning gaze.

    Yin Li: "..."

    Yin Li turned around coldly, making up his mind to take Xiao Ru to find a place to live after tonight, whether it was a tribe, or a local cave with just the two of them?

    Yin Li was a little bit moved, he wanted to live with the little female and just two people...

    Yan Que used this very deceptive appearance, directly relying on Xiao Ru and didn't need to clean up the mess.

    There is still some distance from the Fire Feather Tribe, so if you want to go, you have to go as early as possible.

    The sky was already a little dark at the moment, Xiao Ru looked at this and it was almost done, and promptly greeted Yin Li: "Let's go!"

    Yin Li glanced this way, and then the next moment his lower body turned into a snake's tail , and naturally slipped over and hugged Xiao Ru.

    Small, fragrant and soft, this is the first feeling of Yinli.