Chapter 36-40

"You said, you want us to help you save the female?" Bai Yan sneered, "That's not my female, why should our Tiger Clan intervene?"

    Laier's face flushed when he was told.

    "Shouldn't it be a matter of course to save females?"

    "Stupid bird..." Bai Yan sneered, "You should go back!"

    Hearing these words, the tiger clan orcs who were guarding the side immediately came forward Go out.

    Laier thought about the little female, if she was taken away by snakes and beasts tomorrow, there would be no chance!

    Immediately shouted: "If the little female is rescued, the little female's partner will be yours!" Laier said this, and didn't think there was anything wrong with it. If the little female was rescued, the little female would definitely be grateful to take her away. The savior accepted as a companion.

    "Oh?" Bai Yan waved his hand to let the tiger clan orc holding Laier let go.

    When Laier was free, he went back again, thinking that Bai Yan had changed his mind: "Tomorrow, the snake beast will take the little female away, so if you want to save the female, you have to prepare quickly!

    " Soul beast, where does he need to come here for help?

    This is humiliation for a male.

    "When did I say, I'm going to save?" Bai Yan was half-smiling.     Laier was in a

    hurry: "You!"

    Bai Yan smiled wickedly, and suddenly changed his tone: "Throw him out of the tribe!"     Laier shouted, "You will regret it!"     Bai Yan pouted and turned into an animal shape, combing the shiny fur with his claws a few times, with the dignity and elegance unique to cats.     No one dared to ask Bai Yan where he was going.     When Laier returned to the tribe in despair, it was already dawn.

    Xiao Rushi was washed by the snake Yinli and woke up.

    Early in the morning, Xiao Ru's violent temper came up again, and he couldn't bear to punch Yin Li's big snake on the head.

    As a result, Yin Li was fine with the snake, but his fist was beaten.

    wipe! To die! suffocated!

    Yin Li swims over, and the snake letter child stretches out again and licks Xiao Rutong's red hand.

    Xiao Ru glared at him angrily, went directly to the entrance of the tree hole, stepped on the branch at the entrance of the tree hole, rolled his eyes, and the next moment, Yan Que flew to her very intimately, meaning to let her sit on it.

    Xiao Ru smiled in satisfaction and looked at Yan Que, it was much better than that snake.

    "Go to the river."

    Yan Que followed Xiao Ru and flew directly to the river.

    Xiao Ru stretched out his hands, and it felt so good to fly.

    Yan Que's heart was soft, and he carefully controlled his balance so that the little female would not fall.

    Arriving by the gurgling river, Xiao Ru washed his face and simply rinsed his mouth, but he was not satisfied. After all, rinsing his mouth was ineffective... It seems that he has to look for something that can replace a toothbrush. .

    Yin Li swam over at this time.

    "We should go." If you are hungry, you can just eat on the road. He doesn't want to stay here for a moment. He will take Xiaoru to find a place without orcs to live!