Chapter 91-95

Xiao Ru's heart skipped a beat, what is this wolf beast doing?

    Hu Ji followed Lan Jing's gaze, saw Yan Que lying down on the ground, saw that face brightened, she twisted her waist and went over there, lifted Yan Que up and let his head Leaning against his plump chest, he pressed it tightly.

    Fox Ji looked at Lan Jing hesitantly.

    Lan Jing smiled: "Just here, mating."

    Xiao Ru's face was astonished, married? Wipe...Is this going to be an erotic drama?

    Yin Li and Yan Que both looked at Xiao Ru, wanting to see her attitude.

    Xiao Ru frowned, seeing the marks on Hu Ji's body, if Little Firebird married her, wouldn't it be like wearing a big green hat?

    Yin Xin felt a little bored, does Xiao Ru still have that bird Yanque in his heart?

    Bai Yan was also unhappy.

    Xiao Ru tugged at Yin Li's robe with a tangled face.

    Yin Li rubbed her head and said with his mouth, "I'll go."

    Xiao Ru hesitated for a while, then nodded.

    Yin Li went to the side where he was extremely reassured and bold, but he simply and rudely opened Hu Ji directly.

    Xiao Ru opened his mouth in astonishment, and then smiled again. Anyway, the wolf beast already knew of their existence, and they were still worried!

    Yan Que fell down again without support.

    All the orcs thought they had seen a ghost.

    Most of the fur coat on Hu Ji's body had been undone, and when Yin Li lifted it, the fur coat was completely undone.

    Yin Li frowned in disgust and stood guard beside Yan Que.

    The group of orcs looked around nervously as if they were facing an enemy.

    Lan Jing laughed, and Xiao Ruzhi frowned upon hearing the sullen laughter.

    "Don't go?" Lan Jing looked down at Hu Ji, who didn't dare to go, but had to go.

    The fox princess trembled and crawled over, the two balls on her chest trembled, Xiao Ru glanced at it, it was huge... Look at

    Yinli, yes, no.

    Hu Ji dared to touch Yanque, she just wanted to make a quick decision, and her hands were just to get rid of Yanque's clothes.

    It was trembling uncontrollably, for fear that it would be thrown out again in the next moment.

    Yin Li is indeed going to lift Fox Ji again.

    But at this time, Xiao Ru walked over quickly.

    Just kidding, this female is full of ****, let Yin Li take a look at the snake... um, she feels uncomfortable.

    Pulling Yin Li back with one hand, a small face was cold.

    Yin Li was surprised, and immediately reacted, Xiaoru...his Xiaoru...

    after going out, will he be able to mate with Xiaoru?

    Bai Yan watched over there, and was forcefully stuffed with a mouthful of dog food. One of them didn't hold back, and smashed a punch on the side of the stone wall. In an instant, the orcs present all turned their extremely frightening gazes over there.