Chapter 61-65

A rhizome as thick and long as an arm was rolled up on Yinli's snake tail: "Is it this?"

    Xiao Ruyi is happy, it really exists!

    Nodding fiercely: "Yes! That's it!"

    Yin Li flicked the stalk, and the root of the lotus root was thrown ashore. Xiao Ru immediately ran over and picked it up. Everything else was fine, it was big, but it was a little dirty. It's all mud on top.

    Xiao didn't dislike it either, just put it in the water and rinsed it clean, but after a while, a few lotus roots that were thicker than an arm were thrown up.

    Hill looked at it for a while, "Can you eat this?"

    Xiao Ru smiled: "Of course you can!"

    Hill seemed lost in the smile of the little female in front of her, this little female is so beautiful...

    "You can Try it." Xiao Ru took a washed lotus root, broke it, took a bite of it, and handed it to Hill.

    Slightly sweet, slightly astringent, not bad, especially for Xiao Ru, who has eaten too much greasy barbecue these days, his eyes narrowed in enjoyment.

    Seeing Xiao Ru being so straightforward, Hill couldn't help but hold the lotus root and tentatively take a bite from his front teeth. He looked a little dumb, but it made Xiao Ru laugh.

    Hill opened his eyes a little unexpectedly. The taste was good, but not as good as radishes.

    Hill began to nibble at ease, Xiao Ru took care of what was in his hand, and seeing that the lotus roots piled on the ground were almost enough, he called Yin Li: "This is enough!"

    Yin Li heard the words and stopped, When he got to the shore, his whole body was still covered with a layer of waterproof gauze, and there was no mud.

    Almost gone.

    "Want... do you want to help?" Hill burped a little while eating the lotus root.

    "No, we can move back." Xiao Ru declined Hill's kindness. If she asked this rabbit to help, how could she use the space.

    "Then I'll go first."

    "Wait," Xiao Ru stopped him, "you can take some of these lotus back."

    Xiao Ru held a handful of lotus root for Hill Hill to take it, and looked at Xiao Ru.

    Xiao Ru waved his hand: "Goodbye!"

    Hill felt a little gloomy in his heart, but he also understood that the little female didn't like him.

    "If you still want to eat these foods in the future, you can come to me." As soon as

    he finished speaking, Hill jumped back holding the lotus root.

    Xiao Ru shook his head, quite helpless, and said nothing.

    Going straight to the vegetables and lotus roots that had just been gathered, with a thought, these foods disappeared in surprise. Yin Li and Yan Que were both surprised but did not ask a word.

    One day, Xiaoru will take the initiative to speak out.

    Yin Li placed Xiao Ru behind Yan Que, and whispered in Xiao Ru's ear when he was near: "Below..."

    Xiao Ru's face blushed, no wonder she felt something different, and she caught a glimpse of Yin Li's jade-like fingers There is so much red on the top, it's almost...