Chapter 10

Xiao Ru was soaked all over. She was originally wearing a white shirt. At this moment, the shirt was wet because she went into the water to save the bird, and the fabric was stuck to her body and outlined a graceful curve. ...

    Xiao Ru didn't realize it, and jumped into the water again with a plop. The fiery red bird shook the water droplets on his body, secretly swallowed his saliva, and suppressed the dry fire in his heart.

    I heard that a beautiful female came to the tribe this morning. I didn't expect this female to be so...bewildering...

    the bird's eyes looked deeply at the little female who was catching the unpalatable creature in the water...

    Xiao Ruyi Xinhe Fish fight, years of experience in the military life are not enough, and a few fluttering fish will be thrown ashore in no time.

    His eyebrows were full of joy, and he caught a few more fish and threw them ashore. It was not easy to stay in this water, and the stream was cold and whizzing.

    On the shore, I felt better without the cold water.

    The fish that were caught unsuspecting were fluttering on the shore.

    This fish is really big, more than three times bigger than normal fish! If she hadn't felt the abundance of spiritual energy, she would have cried out for a miracle.

    The fire-colored bird walked over, female, this thing is very hard to eat.

    Xiao Ruli ignored him. Eating is the most important thing now. She has been hungry all day!

    I took care of myself, picked up some dead branches nearby, and took out the flint from the space to make a fire.

    Now the conditions are limited, only grilled fish can be eaten.

    Remove the scales, scrape the gills, dig the guts and bury them in a pre-dug pit.

    It took a while for a few fish to be cleaned up, and they immediately got angry and grilled the fish.

    The fiery bird was always beside her, watching her do these "inexplicable" things.

    The female thing has too many thorns, and it is bitter and unpalatable.

    Xiao Ru was idle, and stood beside the fire while grilling the fish. Seeing the bird she had just picked up from the water, she said, "You can't fly?" She hasn't left yet.

    "Cuckoo..."

    Xiao Ru held her forehead, she was actually talking to a bird... her brain was so amusing.

    Turning the fish over, the smell of the fish overflowed, Xiao Ru felt that the speed of his saliva secretion had more than doubled.

    The golden color on the fish's surface was extremely attractive. Yan Que never expected that something he had always thought unpalatable would turn out to be so fragrant

    . He raised his eyebrows, "Do you want to eat it too?"

    Yan Que was embarrassed and embarrassed...

but Xiao Ru smiled, "Don't worry, it's your share."

    She took out cumin powder and sprinkled it on, making the aroma even stronger.

    Xiao Ru couldn't help swallowing, not afraid of taking a sip.

    fragrant!

    But it's so hot!

    I didn't want to spit it out, and the blushing little mouth was blowing, which was very cute.

    This female... so cute. Yan Que thought to himself.

    "It's so hot, be careful when you eat it." Xiao Ru finally took the first bite of the fish. Xiao Ru was in a good mood, and his small mouth was still whimpering. , and carefully blowing the fish meat to a suitable temperature and taking a bite, the smell of the fish overflowed in his mouth, and Xiao Ru felt that his whole body was at ease.

    Yan Que's beak grabbed the fish and swallowed it without hesitation. It was so fragrant! Very delicious!

    Yan Que, who swallowed a piece of fish, became more and more greedy.

    The grunt's bird's eyes stared at the golden fish in Xiao Ru's hands again, and he gulped and swallowed.

    Xiao Ru noticed him, patted his bird's head and directly took a whole grilled fish and put it in front of him, "Be good, pay attention to the bones."

    Then he buried his head in the golden pile of grilled fish.

    One person and one bird ate happily, and soon, the smell of grilled fish attracted the orcs who were stationed in the tribe and did not go out to hunt, and they all looked at the one person and one bird who were eating happily.

    This stuff smells so good, it must be delicious! !