Chapter 291-300

Helplessly and funny, shook his head: "It's time to eat." The

    fragrant rice and light side dishes, plus a bowl of pork ribs soup and a few bowls of meat, were all matched to Xiao Ru's appetite.

    Xiao Ru jumped up from the bed and went to the edge of the bed.

    Her hair was messy, and a few small bangs in the front stuck to her small face.

    A messy beauty.

    "I'll tell you if you want to know, but don't be angry." Yin Li finally compromised.

    Xiao Ru hummed, "Who wants to know?"

    With food stuffed in his mouth, his little ears stood up.

    Yin Li pinched the tip of her ear, "Okay, you don't want to know." The

    words were indulgent, obviously such a cold and abstinent voice.

    Xiao Ru tapped the handle of his chopsticks on his hand and glared at him.

    "It's Sophia."

    "Peach blossoms are lucky." Xiao Ru was not cold or indifferent.

    Silver choked.

    "Don't sleep with me this month." Xiao Ru was chewing something in his mouth, and Yin Li felt aggrieved in an instant.

    "You promised to lay eggs for me last time."

    Xiao Ru: "I said it? When? Why don't I remember?"

    Yin Li: "..." His family's Xiaoru's face is as thick as a city wall.

    "She designed me to inhale the pollen by mistake... Didn't I have nothing to do with her?" Yin Li tried to save his welfare.

    Xiao Ru hehe said twice: "I was tricked by a female, you have the nerve to say it?"

    Xiao Ru slapped the chopsticks on the table with a bang, her face flushed with anger, "It's true that nothing happened to her, but you Tossing me on a horse for so long!"

    She almost thought she was being attacked by the alpha wolf!

    Xiao Ru's voice forgot to control, and spread outside, the two beasts looked at each other, Xiao Huo and a few little males who came to visit the door for a while.

    The cubs of the beast world are generally precocious. At this moment...

    the ears of the five little males are red, and they are thinking... how are the two males going to toss?

    Yin Li was silent for a moment, "Lokanoya and the others are outside."

    Xiao Ru: "..." Embarrassed... Xiao Ru guiltily touched

    her nose, her momentum weakened, and she moved towards a small hamster. Grab rice in your mouth.

    Yin Li chuckled, "I know that my male strength is very strong, but you don't need to tell the cubs."

    Xiaoxiao's forehead jumped with blue veins, and she gritted her teeth: "Shut up!"

    "Two months! "

    Yin Li: "..."

    At night, Xiao Ruo ruthlessly drove Yin Li out, called Xiao Huo in, and slept with himself.

    Before going to bed, Xiao Ru looked at the loli makeup on Xiaohuo's face and was a little reluctant.

    How beautiful, how cute, how is it not a little female?