Chapter 7

Xie Li was shy and pushed the male on her body with both hands.

    She doesn't want to act like this in front of him...

    The male in him wants to be dissatisfied, but he can't do anything, so he can only stop and stare at Yin Li with a menacing expression.

    Xie Li's winking eyes were like silk, and she continued to discharge towards Yin Li.

    Yin Li is a high-level star beast, a partner that any female wants...

    Yin Li looked at her coldly, with no trace of fluctuation in his eyes.

    "Where is that scorpion?" Yin Li's voice was cold, and the coercion of a high-level star beast made Xieli and her male tremble.

    Scorpion Li was stunned for a moment, and was frightened by the cold air emanating from Yin Li's body. How could she still have the intention to tempt Yin Li?

    "It went hunting today, but it hasn't come back yet."

    His life was almost unstoppable.

    The cold air on Yin Li's body was a little heavier, and they were unable to breathe.

    "Tell him that my Yinli female is not movable!" The

    cold snake eyes swept over the two naked orcs, "I will come back to get its beast pill!"

    At this moment, Yinli is like Yama from hell, Cold and ruthless.

    Yin Li is not an orc who does not distinguish between right and wrong. It is the poisonous scorpion who offends him. He will not transfer his anger to others.

    Otherwise, what is the difference between him and the poisonous scorpion?

    Finally, he glanced coldly at the two orcs, and the silver-white snake body quickly disappeared in Scorpion Ze's lair.

    ...

    Xiao Ru climbed onto the back of the owl orc, and I have to say that her height of 1.67 meters is simply a scum in seconds...

    Xiao Ruyu died, it was the first time that she felt that her height was a flaw!

    Holding the feathers on Laier's back, Xiao Ru still enjoys the feeling of flying. The only regret is that he can't see the scenery.

    The cheeks were blown by the wind, the soft blue silk flew up, and the eyes narrowed in enjoyment. The slender eyelashes outlined like a butterfly about to fly, very beautiful, like an elves.

    Laier didn't fly fast, he deliberately slowed down the speed, the smell on the little female's body was really good, the little hands that held him were so soft...

    Thinking about it, Laier couldn't help being excited, how could he have Such a beautiful female?

    It was still late at night when Laier brought Xiao Ru back to his clan, but it was almost dawn.

Xiao Ru was so tired that she wanted to fall asleep on Laier's back, but she couldn't sleep peacefully in an unfamiliar place, so when Lai'er landed, the drowsy head was energized and vigilant. Looking around, "Arrived?"

    "Yes, little female, this is my clan." There was no pride in that tone.

    Xiao Ru still didn't let down any of his vigilance. He looked on guard, but he didn't show it on his face. He turned to Laier and said, "Can you give me a place to rest?"

    Spiritual power training is very exhausting. And today, she hasn't eaten anything except some fruit, and she has escaped for another day. Is it that anyone can't stand it?

    "Well, go to my tree house and sleep, I'll keep vigil outside." Laier said distressedly when he saw that the little female was really tired.

    "Thank you." Then he flew up to the tree house on Laier's back again, and slept on the grass without being pretentious at all.

    When Lai Er saw this, he transformed into a beast and flew outside the tree house, standing on the branches and sleeping.

    Xiao Ru has always only slept lightly in unfamiliar places, so she woke up when it was slightly dawn.

    When she woke up, she saw a daze in a completely unfamiliar place, and then shook her head, she really traveled, and came to a world of... Orcs...

    "Goo~" Thinking in a disappointing stomach, Xiao Ru was helpless, but she actually let herself I'm hungry...

    When was she so embarrassed? In the 25th century, as a spiritual practitioner, it was like opening a plug-in. Don't have a good time. Now it's good. When you come to this ghost place, you are not only kissed by snakes and have no resistance, but also chased by a scorpion. run.

    It's more than tears.