Chapter 9

"It's so outrageous!"

    "How can you make a female starve?!"

    All the beasts were criticizing Laier, as if Laier had done something outrageous.

    "I'm not Laier's female!" Xiao Ru explained with a headache.

    My ears are almost deaf, why are these orcs so noisy? !

    The herd was silent for a moment, and then there was a burst of surprise cheers.

    Xiao Ru's brows twitched, why does it feel like things are getting more and more out of control? Shouldn't she be confessing?

    "Female, I'll go hunting for you!"

    "I'll go too, little female, you wait, I'll be right back."

    In an instant, the herd scattered like flowing water, and they all went to find food for Xiao Ru, and now the little female has not yet Males, don't they have a great chance?

    Xiao Ru looked at the place that was empty in an instant, what was this?

    ...can someone show me the way?

    There are tall trees all around, and the flying orcs all live in high places. Looking for someone to ask for directions, maybe there will be orcs in the tree holes, but now Xiao Ru doesn’t have the energy to climb trees, and he doesn’t want to provoke too much trouble.

    Well, she'd better find it herself.

    Xiao Ru walked around the giant trees, looking up from time to time to see if there was any fruit, and from time to time to observe the wetness of the soil under his feet.

    If you can find a stream that would be great.

    Xiao Ru rubbed the soil under his feet with his fingers, and it turned out to be a little wet!

    With joy in his eyes, he quickened his pace.

    She didn't pay attention to the trees anymore. The forest was almost full of tall green trees rather than fruit trees.

    Sure enough, the farther you go, the land is no longer as dry as before, but rather moist, and the direction is correct.

    After a while, Xiao Ru wished to see a flowing stream.

    Seeing the fish swimming in the stream, Xiao Ru almost cried out, it was amazing!

    He picked up his white shirt and was about to go into the water to fish for fish, but he heard the sound of fluttering struggling for help, Xiao Ru paused, looking for the source of the sound, and a pair of fiery wings were flapping the water, ups and downs, watching. It seems like it won't last long.

    Xiao Ru no longer hesitated, jumped into the water, and swam towards the struggling bird. The vigorous swimming style really looked like a fish in the water.

    Xiao Ru swam to the middle of the stream in one breath, picked up the fiery red bird, and swam back with one arm, landing on the shore in three or two.
Really, birds can fly but can't swim. Birds with only IQ won't fall into the water, right? She didn't understand, how did this bird fall into the water?

    Xiao Ru stared at the flaming red bird in his arms angrily. This coat looks quite authentic.

    It took a while for the bird to open its eyes, "Cuckoo..."

    The voice was weak, and Xiao Ru, who had wanted to put it down, couldn't bear it anymore.

    Tsk tsk, Xiao Ru glanced at it, "How did it fall into the water?"

    "Cuckoo..." The bird's voice sounded weak, and Xiao Ru's small eyes looked at Xiao Ru and didn't seem to recover.

    Xiao Ru was amused, and took out a handkerchief from the space to help the bird wipe off some moisture.

    "Little guy, you are really stupid too." Xiao Rujian is a young bird who can't change shape and is not too pretentious. Respecting the old and loving the young is her Chinese tradition.

    Those bird eyes stared straight at Xiao Ru, was it a female who saved him?

    "It's almost there." Xiao Ru took back the white Jinpa, "Can you still fly?"

    "Cuckoo." I can fly, but I don't want to leave now.

    Xiao Ruke couldn't understand his bird language, "Well, Mr. Xiao, I'll take you in for a while, and I'll just fly home when Mao is dry." She didn't find any injuries.

    Xiao Ru put him on the grass in front of her. She was hungry now and had to go into the water to fish.