Chapter 41-45

Xiao Ru's face was mostly covered, and Bai Ju was a little relieved. He turned into a beast and brought some herbs that could avoid insects and rats, and then he took Xiao Ru and walked out of the tribe.

    Bai Yan's eyes were dim, and without saying a word, she watched Bai Ju take out the short-lived female and threw it away. When she couldn't see Bai Ju, she turned around and entered the stone house.

    Bai Ju took Xiao Ru to a remote place a little further away from here, and it was also a place where wild beasts seldom came in and out.

    Bai Ju put Xiao Ru down in a bush, scattered the herbs she brought around Xiao Ru, took a deep look, and then turned away.

    As everyone knows, he thought that he couldn't move, but the little female who only needed to take a breath opened her eyes after he left, her eyes flashed, Xiao Ru touched her wound, and scolded her in her heart... ...

    It's true that the hands and feet are weak, but the consciousness is still awake.

    Xiao Ru struggled to get up.

    Because of the excessive blood loss, this little face is all white, and what she needs most now is to find a relatively safe place to raise her wounds first.

    Xiao Ru searched for a branch to save some physical strength by walking hard.

    It was difficult to walk all the way, but he didn't forget to cover his breath. Fortunately, there was still some food in the space that didn't need to be hunted.

    After walking for a long time, Xiao Rucai found a very remote stone cave, which was exactly what Xiao needed at this time.

    He sat paralyzed at the entrance of the stone cave, licked his chapped lips, looked around and didn't find the source of water. He really didn't have the strength to look for water. There seemed to be vegetables in this space...

    Xiao Ru's eyes flashed, and he didn't care. If nothing else, he grabbed a cabbage and ate it, the moisture in the stalk made Xiao Ru squinted in satisfaction.

    ...

    And Yin Li rushed to the Tiger Tribe non-stop. Looking at this heavily guarded tribe, Yin Li's eyes froze, but he didn't choose to push hard, but slipped into this backward area where the defense was slightly weaker. .

    Yin Li's movements were very small, and there was no sound from snakes sliding, so Yin Li successfully entered the tiger tribe. When he went to the middle stone house, Yin Li's movements were even smaller.

    He knew that the new leader of the Tiger Clan was a fifth-level soul beast.

    His main purpose now is to find Xiaoru, not to provoke or fight.

    At this time, Bai Ju just came back, saw a flashing silver shadow, and immediately walked to Bai Yan's stone house in the middle.

    Bai Yan was lying on the haystack with majesty in her laziness.

    "Patriarch, that little female has been lost."

    Bai Yan opened his tiger eyes lazily, looked directly at Bai Ju, and said lightly, "En."

    Then the tiger eyes closed again, and Bai Ju opened his mouth. , Without saying a word, he turned and walked out of the cave.

    After Bai Yan left, he lifted his eyelids again, ridicule flashed in his eyes, got up and went straight out.

    And Yin Li, who was in a stone cave next door, suddenly felt a chill down his back, and a coercion shrouded him. Immediately, Yin Li turned his head and saw a white tiger with a noble gait.