"where's luna?" she asked.

"luna said no." octavia answered and ravens face dropped.

"who the hell is this?" raven asked, talking about roan who was tied up.

"he's ice nation."

"king of the ice nation actually." clarke corrected. "and he's our way into polis." clarke told the others.

"this way, your highnesses. you two, follow me. i'll take him to lockup." bellamy dragged roan away as miller and bryan followed him.

"you wanna use him to get to ontari?" raven asked.

"yes."

"what happened to his arm?" harper asked.

"bellamy shot him."

"good luck getting him to cooperate." monty commented.

-

we packed up hazmat masks, knockout gas, guns, and whatever you need to protect yourself.

"because she's chipped, you have to emp her like you did me before you give her the flame." raven passed the large device to atom and he packed it up inside the rover.

"i though jaha destroyed all the wristbands." jasper said confused.

"so he did. then i can home." raven smiled. "there's only enough usable parts to rebuild one, so use it wisely. made a few improvements, too." raven smirked.

"none of which is gonna matter if you can't get us acces to alie's code." clarke walked up to raven.

"you worry about the nightblood. i'll worry about alie." she faced clarke.

"how can you access a code that doesn't exist here anymore?" jasper asked.

"we've got a plan." monty said walking up to us.

"what are we waiting for?" octavia asked as she walked up with roan on her side.

"let's move out." bellamy said loudly. we all hugged each other good bye telling one another to be safe or good luck.

bellamy helped me inside the rover as i sat next to atom.

-

"there it is. we stop here." clarke made bellamy stop in the middle of the dark forest. everyone got out the rover and saw the large tower in polis.

"alright, this is where we split up. the entrance to the tunnel is right over there." roan said.

"we know where it is." bellamy interrupted.

"i'm gonna need the flame." roan looked at clarke.

"look, this only works if they send ontari out to get it. if they don't see it, the won't do that. not much of a trap without the bait." roan explained himself.

"fine." clarke pulled the flame out of her pocket and handed it to him. "but i'm coming with you." she gazed at him.

"no way. that is not the plan."