ix.

STEALING FIRE
season 3, episode 9

' atom, hurry up
i don't wanna see this '

' atom, hurry up i don't wanna see this '

I sat with miller, atom and harper. i told them all of what bellamy thought but they still had their doubts on him. i shot my head up as soon as i heard a knock on the door. miller sneakily walks over to the door. when the door opened it revealed a worried looking bellamy.

"what do you want?" miller asked him in a soft voice. it was silent from there in our until miller opened the door up wider for him so that he could enter.

when bellamy walked into the room, monty was revealed behind him. harper sighs from beside me as we watched the boys come in.

"what do you—" miller got louder. bellamy quickly shushes him. i gave him a look of confusion, wondering what's going on here.

bellamy pulled out a knife and walked towards him. miller places his hand on his gun, ready to pull it out. harper did the same and i quickly stopped her.

"miller!" i whisper-shouted. bellamy placed his finger on his lips and went closer to miller.

"hey!" miller backed up. i watched as atom stood in front of me to try to protect me from anything.

"it's okay." bellamy whispered. he then pulled the knife up and cut something out of millers guard uniform. once he was finished with that he handed miller the knife to show him no harm was coming his way.

bellamy then digged into the guards uniform and pulled out a small device. miller rolled his eyes and sighed. monty took the device and wrapped it around something.

"the bag blocks the signal, now we can talk." monty looked at us.

"who put it in there?" miller asked them. "that's not important right now. pike just sentenced lincoln and sinclair to death, alongside kane." bellamy told us. the four of us looked at one another.

"are you trying to scare us?" harper asked them. "no. we're here to help. i'm sure you have a plan to break them out. what can we do?" monty asked us.

"what are you talking about?" harper acted clueless. "harper, come one." monty looked at the girl.

"look, we can help from the inside to pull this off. we need people to hand the off to on the outside." bellamy said.

"we seriously don't know what you're talking about." miller got defensive.

"you think we want them to die?" monty asked him with a slight tone of anger in his voice.

"you know what, for get it. if my sister wants to save lincoln's life, tell her to meet me at the drop ship in an hour." bellamy grabbed his things and left.

"bellamy." monty called after him. "after everything we've been through, you don't trust me?" monty turned to us.

"does your mom know you're here, monty?" harper asked him with her arms crossed. monty stayed quiet and left.

-

octavia successfully completed the plan and got sinclair, kane, and lincoln free. medical was called because guards were drugged and needed attention.

"hey, hey." miller rushed over to his boyfriend. "you okay?" he asked bryan.

i looked inside the room and followed my mom as we walked up to kane.

"i told you not to do this." he told her as she untied him. "why would i start listening to you now?" she asked him. i smiled at the interaction, a quick thought tan through my head about them being together. my mother finding love and joy would bring me extreme happiness.

octavia passed over the guns to miller and atom as one of the radio beeps. "s, come in." harper chimed on the radio.

"what is it?" kane asked her as i took a seat on the bed holding my bump. i shut my eyes tightly because of my sore feet. i looked at atom walking over to sinclair, helping set him free.

"this wasn't the plan. we used their frequencies so they could hear us. go ahead!" she yelled the last part into the radio.

"stay where you are." harper whispered. "repeat, stay where you are. the exist is not clear." harper advised us.

"how many guards?" octavia asked her. "too many. i said stay put." harper answered her.

"calling all guards. the prisoners are headed for the main gate! the prisoners are headed for the main gate. over!" a rushed voice was heard on the radio. i looked at octavia and furrowed my brows.

"that was monty." octavia looked at us. "guess he's with us after all." miller commented.

"i will find out." kane got up. "we don't know that. what we do know is we have to move." my mother said as atom pulled has hand out and helped me stand up. miller awaited at the door u til everyone was out.

-

"go, go. come on. come on." kane pushed everyone into the small secret exit.

"attention all citizens. emergency lockdown is in effect. return to your quarters immediately."

"come on abby, your next." i heard kanes voice from behind me as i entered the hidden door. i look behind me and see kane kissing my mother.

"oh, my god. atom, hurry up i don't wanna see this." i push his butt as i laughed. "see what? my ass?" he pushed it more into my face.

"no. my mother and kane kissing." i chuckled. "what?" he looked back and saw them fully making out.

"go!" i rushed him. "i'm going." atom continued to crawl.

-

we walked up against the sidelines of arkadia. octavia's body was passed out on top of the horse.

"lincoln." she whispered and fell off the horse. i watched as she got herself up and looked at lincoln from a far. he was chained up facing pike.

"no." she whispered. i walked over to her side, knowing whats gonna happen next. i looked as pike backed up and lincoln got on his knees. octavia then started to cry also knowing what's gonna happen.

i look at the expression on her face and almost break down my self. i held back her arm and hugged her. she countined to look at lincoln as he made eye contact with her.

a gun shot was fired and octavia let out a sob. i looked at lincoln's body fall into a muddy puddle. octavia stiffened and broke down into my shoulder