i.

EDEN
season 5, episode 1

' do you ever shut up? '

"soups on!" monty shouted throughout the ark

"yay!" apollo jumped.

"just wait till you find out about real food." i laughed.

"is aurora still with your dad?" i asked the boys as i tided up the room.

"yes." augustus answered for me.

"alright, let's go eat!" we walked out the room.

"oh, come on. i let you win so we could eat." echos voice was heard as we reached the corner to the dining room.

"this isn't eating. it's surviving." harper chimed in.

"hey, the new and improved triple-g taste better and you know it." monty argued.

"triple-g?" echo raised a brow.

"he calls this one greens green goop." harper laughed.

"greens green goop is delicious!" apollo smiled.

"hey, at least someone appreciates my food." monty laughed.

"i like uncle monty's, greens green goop too!" augustus added on.

"hey." i walked over to bellamy holding our daughter as he stared out the window.

"you okay?" i asked him as he turned to me and pecked my lips.

"yeah." he nodded his head.

"you ready to eat, baby?" i picked up the toddler out of bellamy's hand.

"speaking of green, how's eden?" monty asked bellamy.

"still just a dot. emori take a break." bellamy walked over to the table with us.

"i don't know why you waste your time. i told you atmospheric radiation blocks radio signals. they're down there. we just can't hear them." raven said to us as i placed aurora on my lap.

"we estar our time so they know there's a place they can live." bellamy told her.

"ground radiation has been survivable for a year. they can live everywhere." raven said to him as everyone went quiet.

"i think we can all agree that green is good." monty broke the silence and placed a bowl of green hoop in front of harper.

"yes he is... but this stuff still sucks." harper kissed him.

we all chugged down the green goop and gagged once we had finished it.

"yummy." augustus whispered.

"thanks, little man." monty high fived him.

"okay. tomorrow i'll try again to boost the signal from the antenna." raven said.

"shotgun. ha ha! space walk! yes." emori laughed.

"i know the feeling, but i need an assistant who actually listens when i tell her to come in." raven looked at emori.

"i will do everything you say, i promise, no fun of any kind." emori said to her with a straight face.

"or we could just figure out a way to get to the ground, and we could tell them about eden ourselves." bellamy interrupted.

"bellamy, she worked on the fuel problem all morning." i whispered to bellamy.

"six years and seven days." bellamy shook his head.

"hey, time violation. dishes, latrine, or murphy. you choose." harper looked over at bellamy.

"i'm sorry. we said we wouldn't talk about it, and i know that you're doing everything that you can." bellamy apologized and gave monty his bowl.

"seconds?" monty took it without hesitation.

"yeah, right. i choose murphy." bellamy got up.

"i'd have gone with latrines." emori said.

"mommy, where's daddy going?" aurora whispered in my ear.

"he's gonna go deal with murphy."

-

"it's been 2 hours. why, exactly, are we sitting here in the dark we should light up the ring, let them know where here." murphy opposed.

"quiet, murphy." bellamy shushed him.

"first, we find out who they are, and then we ask them for help. raven?" bellamy looked back.

"nothing. radio sounds. their coms might be disabled." raven replied.

"or this ship could be unmanned." emori added.

"or it's manned by aliens who prefer anal probes to radios. doesn't really matter as long as they get us down to the ground. i'm turning on the lights." murphy walked over to the switch.

"you know what? that's enough. we make decisions as a team here, even if we can't stand the sight of each other." emori stood up to him.

"look. all i'm saying is, it wasn't there yesterday. now it's in geosynchronous orbit, which means someone is piloting it, correct?" murphy asked her.

"it could be an ai." harper said.

"i prefer the aliens."

"mommy, look. a baby ship." apollo caught our attention.

"a second ship." harper whispered as they all looked out the window.

"apollo, what did i tell you. now go sit down with your brother and sister." i looked over at augustus holding onto aurora.

"i'm sorry, mommy." he pouted and walked over to his siblings.

"that must be a transport. it's headed for the ground! emori, fire up the radio!" raven shouted as i looked out the big window.

"now she wants to talk." murphy rolled his eyes.

"do you ever shut up?" i scoffed. murphy glared at me.

"mayday! mayday! i am hailing the drop ship now on re-entry to the earth. we are stranded aboard the space station to your west. please respond." raven said into the radio.

"great. looks like we just lost our last chance to get back to the ground." murphy spoke.

"mayday, mayday. i am calling the drop ship now on re-entry to earth." raven said again.

-

"hey, here's some suits that'll fit the kids. made them a while back." raven handed me the smaller sized suits.

"thank you, raven." i smiled.

"no problem." she smiled back.

"alright, kids. time to pack up!" i closed the door and began to help the kids get their things in order.

"aurora, are you gonna bring mr.snuggles?" i turned to aurora and showed her and old beat up stuffed animal.

"yes!" she gave me a toothy smile as i handed her the small animal.

"hey." bellamy entered the room.

"everyone packed up?" bellamy asked me.

"i'm not sure. can you help the boys get ready?" i asked bellamy. he nodded his head and walked over to the boys.

"daddy, are we finally gonna meet auntie o?" augustus asked bellamy.

"i don't know, buddy." bellamy packed their bags.