ix.

DNR
season 4, episode 9

' in your dreams '

LOUD CHEERS CAME FROM PEOPLE AS JAHA TOLD US THE GOOD NEWS

LOUD CHEERS CAME FROM PEOPLE AS JAHA TOLD US THE GOOD NEWS. we all finally have a way to survive praimfaya.

"there is an underground aquifer with a filtration system that is still operational. some of the water will go to the hydroponic farm. isn't that right, mr.green?" jaha pointed to monty.

"most beautiful thing i've ever seen." monty called out.

"it won't be easy. there will be plenty of hard work to go around. but together we have struggled. and together we will rise." jaha said as everyone cheered again.

i squeezed bellamy's hand, excited for our future.

"pack your things. just what you can carry. we leave at first light." jaha finished off his speech.

i turned to bellamy and pulled him into a short kiss.

"go get the twins. i'll be there soon, okay?" he rubbed my back.

"okay." i whispered as he kissed my head.

i pulled away from his grasp and headed over to our room.

-

"i gave them a bath this morning so they should be good. oh, and i packed some of your things." i said as i heard bellamy come closer to me.

"thank you." he wrapped his arms around my wasit and leaned his head in the crook of my neck.

"bell, i love you." i turned around and kissed him.

"i love you, too." bellamy caressed my face.

"come on, let's get the boys ready." bellamy picked up some onesies alongside clothes that'll fit them in the near future.

knowing that our family will survive praimfaya brought me more joy than anything.

-

"remember, it's not black rain, but it can turn at any moment so keep the person with your assigned chem tent in sight at all times." bellamy announced as we walked down the halls of the ark for the last time.

"no one but us saves ourselves. we ourselves must walk the path." jaha walked out.

bellamy and i stood together as we waited for everyone to leave. the heavy backpack and augustus weight added on and cause my back to hurt.

i looked over at jasper and harper standing together. i nudged bellamy and we walked over to them.

"not too late to change your mind." bellamy said to the pair.

"yes, it is." jasper answered quickly.

"harper you can come with us." i had a hand on augustus head. harper slowly shook her head and looked down.

"where's monty?" harper asked.

"unloading the rover. we're leaving it behind for you, by the way. he didn't say goodbye?" bellamy asked. harper shook her head. she'd looked like she was just about to cry.

"take care of him for us, will you?" harper looked at me and bell.

"you know we will." me and bellamy nodded our heads. i gave in and pulled harper into a hug, both of us being carful with the baby.

"i'll miss you." i said into her shoulder.

"i'll miss you, too." she pulled away and looked at augustus and then apollo who was strapped onto bellamy.

"you be good for your mommy and daddy." harper bent down to the twins. i let out a soft chuckle as bellamy and harper shared a quick hug.

i looked over at jasper and gave him a hug as well.

"still wish i got to babysit them." jasper looked down that the baby.

"in your dreams." i wiped away a fallen tear.

"may we meet again." bellamy said from behind me.

"we won't." jasper shook his head.

"whatever the hell you want." bellamy's eyes filled with tears as they both laughed and shared a hug.

we shared a glance one last time and walked away.

"hey, it'll be okay." bellamy pulled me into a hug.

"i know." i sniffed.