ii.

WANHEDA :
PART TWO
season 3, episode 2

' i don't wanna do
anything without bellamy '

Jackson, octavia, lincoln, and i help bring in nyko into the infirmary

Jackson, octavia, lincoln, and i help bring in nyko into the infirmary. we'd been warned by ice nation.

"abby. abby. it's nyko." octavia rushes to tell my mom.

"he said it was azgeda, the ice nation." lincoln places him on the cot. "where?" my mother asked.

"we don't know." lincoln told her. i examined nyko and looked at my mother. "his pulse is weak, and he's burning up." i told her.

"clotting will stop the flow, but he's lost too much blood." she grabbed her supplies.

"i'll type him." jackson grabbed a device to see what his blood type is. "rh null." jackson looked at us. i furrowed my brows and watched as my mother applied a bandage on his large wound and kept pressure on it.

"what's wrong?" octavia asked us.

"we're universal donors. here, take mine." i pulled down my sleeve. "no, you can't. rh null can only take rh null." my mother told me.

lincoln looked at his arm and pulled it out towards jackson. jackson grabbed the device and checked his blood type, he looked down and shook his head. lincoln pulled his arm down slowly.

"i don't understand. can you save him or not?" octavia asked her. "not here." jackson interrupted.

"jackson." my mother stoped him.

"wait. what's he talking about?" lincoln furrowed his brows. "i'm talking about mount weather. the medical facility in that mountain is state-of-the-art. they relied on blood to survive. it's still all there." jackson told lincoln.

"you want me to bring a grounder into mount weather for a transfusion? they killed thousands of people for that blood, jackson." my mother looked at him.

"we can't just let him die, abby. we're doctors." jackson pressed.

"i'm not just a doctor." she yelled.

"maybe you should be." he narrowed his eyes. it went silent.

"lincoln. you told me yesterday that not even out supply runs we're putting us at risk. they were jeopardizing our peace." abby broke the silence.

"yeah." lincoln spoke quietly.

"how would you advise me now?" she asked him.

"lincoln." octavia looked at him.

"he's my friend. save him." lincoln looked at octavia and then to my mother.

"get him ready for transport." she looked at us and then turned back to jasper. "i hope your ready to face your feelings."

-

"how you holding up?" my mother asked me as we rushed through the halls of mount weather.

"don't worry about me. just get the blood." i said in a hurry as we pushed the makeshift stretcher that we made for nyko.

"i'll prep him." jackson said in between his breathes.

as time passes by and we finish the blood transfusion. nyko starts to awake. my mother went over to call lincoln so he could be there for him when he fully awoke.

i look at the interaction between the two as they speak trigedasleg.

"thank you." nyko looks at the both of us. i nodded my head and smiled as i sat on the bed next to him, resting my hands on my small bump.

"when can we move him? it doesn't look good for us to be here." lincoln looked at us.

"this place just saved his life." jackson looked at lincoln.

"it's not that simple. our people, they'll never see anything but death here." lincoln told him.

"our people are wrong lincoln. we can change their minds. places are not evil, brother. people are." nyko spoke up.

"abby, this place. it could do so much good. for our people and theirs." jackson said.

"we have to find hope somewhere." i spoke up and looked at everyone.

"okay." abby nodded her head. "okay, what?" jackson asked her. "okay, let's open it up." she turned to him.

-

"since we're already here, i was thinking that we could find out the gender of the twins." my mother walked up to me.

"i don't wanna do anything without bellamy." i told her as i looked down at the ground.

"we don't have too. i'll have a sonogram of the twins, figure out the gender and it'll tell you and bellamy at the same time while you're together." she softly spoke.

"alright, let's do it." i comply and laid down on a cot as she grabbed the supplies. she grabs the cold gel, places it on my lower abdomen, and takes a look on the screen.

"oh, my god." she smiled as she saw the twins. i looked at the screen and saw how big they were compared to the last time i saw them.

"they've gotten so big." i smiled.

"one of them isn't really corporating." she chuckled. "i know the gender of baby b, but baby a still hasn't opened up their legs yet." she chuckled.

"oh wait, we're getting some action." she stops and takes a closer look at the screen.

"okay, and we're all set." she couldn't stop smiling.

"oh god, mom. i cant take this anymore. what's the gender?" i asked her.

"not yet, sweetie. i want it to be a special moment between you and bellamy. but for now. take this, you can always try and figure it out yourself." she smiled as she handed me a new picture of the sonogram.

"thank you, mom." she wiped the gell off and i hugged her tightly.

"no problem, athena." she smiled and pulled me out of the embrace.