xi.

THE OTHER SIDE
season 4, episode 11

' put down the gun '

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? there were only 4 warriors left

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? there were only 4 warriors left. octavia was one of them. she might have won!" bellamy shouted at clarke.

"and she might not have." jaha said as bellamy glared at him.

"bellamy, you're right. she had a chance. but luna was in the final 4 as well, which means there is an even better chance of nobody getting into this bunker, of nobody surviving the end of the human race. can you understand that?" clarke shouted.

"yeah, i— i can understand it you did what you think you had to do, like always. but you cant— you can expect me to stay down here not knowing what happened to my sister." bellamy clapped back.

"clarke, marcus is out there." i walked closer to her hoping she could just change her mind on this.

"we're not opening that door." jaha butted in.

"you know what? i must have missed the election that made you chancellor again." bellamy yelled at him.

"he's right, jaha. you take kanes once you ruled him out." i shook my head.

jaha stayed quiet as the door started to open.

"i was setting up the infirmary, and i heard people in the corridor. is it over?" my mother walked in and asked.

"did we win?" she cocked a brow.

she didn't know at all...

"we don't know." bellamy answered.

"mom, they locked marcus and octavia out." i rushed to her and told her the news.

"what?" she stood still and her face fell flat.

"he was in the tower. we sent some people for him, and octavia. bellamy and athena were the only ones we could get in time. i'm sorry." jaha apologized.

"give me your radio. marcus has his." my mother instructed.

"the walkies are no good down here." jaha replied and clarke walked over to the desk as it opened up.

"clarke." jaha scolded her.

"i'm letting them say goodbye." clarke said as we rushed to the desk.