xiv.

JOIN OR DIE
season 3, episode 13

' i love you, bellamy '

I looked at jasper as he was flipping through lincoln's book

"it's been an hour since we passed the airplane wreckage. seeing as were using a map without any distances, it could be days before we reach lunas village." jasper commented.

"at least we know were going in the right direction." bellamy said from the drivers seat.

"we're running out of daylight. we should stop in the sun and recharge the battery." jasper encouraged us.

"what sun? we keep going until it dies." clarke said.

"we keep going until we get to luna." octavia said from beside me.

"this her?" jasper pulled up a sketch of women.

"yes." octavia let out breathlessly. she looked at me and let me lay on her shoulder.

"thanks, o." i mumbled and leaned on her.

"what do you think she's gonna say when we show up asking to put the ai in her head?" jasper asked.

"lincoln said she helps those that are in trouble.  she'll help us too." octavia stated as we made a hard break.

"you think she can help us find a better map?" jasper asked as i chuckled quietly.

"back track. find somewhere where the tress aren't so bad." bellamy ordered. octavia then got up and opened the back door of the rover. she jumped out and bellamy called after her.

"guess we're going on foot." clarke said as i got out the car.

"anyone hear the part where i said it could be days?" jasper asked as we ran though the woods.

"stop. you hear that?" octavia asked as we heard water flowing.

"water." clarke said as we ran to the sound.

"eyes sharp, they could be hostile!" bellamy yelled.

"they're not hostile. put the guns down!" octavia shouted back.

we ran through the woods and found a vast ocean.

"where's the village?" i asked them out of breath. octavia pulled out lincoln's book and checked through it.

"no. no, it can't be." she whispered. we ran to the small island and looked at the stones placed in a weird symbolic order.

"it isn't a village. it's just a bunch of rocks." jasper commented.

"she's gone." clarke mumbled.

"what do we do now?" jasper asked. we stayed in silent as we watched what octavia was doing. she sat a rock and screamed.