xvi.

PERSEVERE INSTANTIATION :
PART ONE
season 3, episode 15

' shut up, murphy '

I dangled my feet at the end of the rover

I dangled my feet at the end of the rover. i then feel a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. i winced and closed my eyes tightly, praying for the pain to go away.

"the rovers almost charged. we need to pack up. we'll be home soon." bellamy's loud voice was heard from the other side of the rover. the pain gradually goes away and i think nothing of it.

"then what? run away?" clarke made a snarky comment.

"we're not running away, clarke. we need to re group with the others and find another way to defeat" bellamy was cut off by clarke.

"there is no other way. we need to find nightblood. we need to unlock the flame. it's the only way to stop alie." me and octavia got out the rover and walked over to them.

"what do you expect us to do, clarke? walk into random villages asking for their nightbloods?" jasper asked.

"if that's what it takes." she nodded.

"no, clarke." octavia shut down that idea quickly. "if alie can find us in lunas rig, then she can find us anywhere. i won't help you destroy another innocent grounder village." octavia defended.

"if we don't find a nightblood, there won't be any grounder villages." she walked closer to octavia. "or a home for us to go back to." she added on.

"that's all the more reason we go there and make sure our friends are okay." bellamy's voice was sharp.

clarke hung open her mouth as everyone was against her. she looked down and started to walk away.

"she's fine. let her cool down." jasper said from beside me. i felt guilty about not defending her.

"go after her, please." i whispered to bellamy. he nodded his head and left.

-

it was night once we reached arkadia. i got out the car and saw atom. i smiled at him and gave him a hug.

"you okay?" he asked as i pulled away.

"i'm fine, are you?" i asked him.

"i'm okay." he breathed out.

"we were getting worried!" raven walked over to the rover.