i.

ECHOES
season 4, episode 1

' i won't hurt you '

"HEY, WHATS YOUR NAME?" i asked the small boy who had small bruises form on his leg and a large wound on his arm

"cassian." he whispered.

"do you know where your mommy or daddy is?" i asked him as i wrapped up his wound.

he slightly shook his head and then looked at my bump.

"do you wanna feel?" i placed a hand on my bump and he nodded his head. he slowly put his hand up and placed it on my bump.

"skaikru?" he mumbled. i nodded my head and he pulled his hand away fast.

"i won't hurt you." i put my hands up in surrender.

"i only wanna help you." i finished patching up his wound.

"come on, let's go find your parents." i held his tiny hand.

"haihefa! he ste alive! oso gaf a fisa!" a grounder yelled. the little boy turned his head and tugged on my hand.

"doctor." he whispered and took me over to roan.

"roan?" clarke flipped over his body.

"he got shot trying to help me. i thought he was dead." clarke explained.

"not yet, but he's close." my mother checked his pulse. i looked back at the boy to see him standing behind me, holding onto my shoulder.

"no, exit wound. we need to get it out quickly." my mother said from beside me.

"get away from our king." echo placed her sword to clarkes throat. i jumped up and clinged onto the small boy.

"azgeda." cassian whispered into my ear.

"cassian, stay back." i pulled him behind me.

"wait. please, no." my mother pleaded as kane pulled her back.

"you're making a mistake. we're part of the coalition." kane told echo.

"i could save him, but you have to let me." abby told her.

"we have our own healer. hon daun haihefa gon  bangeda kom rest kom oso dead! dula'm op nau!" echo yelled and grounders picked up roans body.

"bellamy! don't!" clarke warned him.

"let her go, echo!" bellamy yelled.

"back off, bellamy." echo warned him.

"your king is my friend. let us help him." clarke spoke to echo.

"i saw you in the city of light. i know you destroyed it. thank you for that." echo pushed clarke onto the ground.

"look around you. skaikru did this to us. because of them, ontari, your rightful commander, is dead. this imposter stole her flame." echo railed everyone up.