21 - ἷ ђ︎ᾄҭἔ ẏὄὗ⚠︎︎

TW: GUN PLAY

Seventy-one hours

Seventy-one hours.

It's been almost three days, and Izanagi is still not back. Where the fuck is he?

I don't want to try to contact him again because I'm one phone call away from worried to desperate, but I at least just want to know that he's okay. I don't even want to think about the possibility that the people looking for him got him and that he's in danger. Izanagi never told me much about them and he sure as hell looked something close to scared when he talked about them.

I wonder why he's scared of them if he supposedly killed them, but based on the things he said that they put him through, I'm guessing it's the PTSD.

I also have no idea if he's eating, sleeping, and- What the hell?

Why am I acting like this?

How did I go from hating this man with my entire being to wondering where he is and if he's okay?

I hate this and hell, I hate him too.

Nighttime has come and the only thing I can do is shower, go to sleep, and try again tomorrow. So that's what I do. After my shower, I go to sleep until a sound in the kitchen wakes me up.

There have been reports of break-ins in the area so I grab my gun from my bedside drawer, and make my way to the kitchen as quietly as I can.

I keep the gun at my side, and when I get in the kitchen, all I see is Izanagi's scar-covered back. His hair looks wet and a few water droplets cover his body. He must've taken a shower while I was still sleeping.

I don't think Izanagi realizes that I'm there because he's still making cereal and hasn't turned around yet.

"Hello?" I ask, slightly annoyed that he didn't even notice me.

"Yes, little devil," Izanagi says smugly and keeps his eyes glued to his bowl of cereal.

"Where the fuck have you been?" I say but when a strong stench catches my nose, I gag. "What is that smell?" I grimace. I walk over to Izanagi and set my gun down on the counter.

He finally turns around and at first, all I notice are his bandages, but when he moves to the side, I see a mannequin head?

I move closer to him and squint because my vision isn't the best in the night light. "What the fuck is that?" I say, not being able to make it out until... "Is that-?"