15 - ќἷṩṩ м︎ἔ ł︎ἷҭҭł︎ἔ ḋἔvἷł︎⚠︎︎

TW: LILITH AND IZANAGI BEING TOXIC AND ABUSIVE AS FUCK

The front door slams as Lilith comes back from her night outings, outings I know nothing about because I didn't follow her tonight

The click of her heels is loud, and they only get louder with each step that she takes. "How was your night?" I ask turning around to an already angry Lilith.

Oh shit. This is definitely not going to end well.

"Bloody," she grimaces and I nod, waiting for more because her tone indicates that she's not done speaking her mind. "And revealing."

"What was revealed to you, little devil?"

"I've been mad at myself lately," she starts taking off her jacket and pacing around the room.

"Because I couldn't get you off my mind, and it bothered me endlessly that I could not stop thinking about you."

Well, that makes two of us.

I keep my mouth shut as Lilith continues to pace around and I listen to her. "At first, I thought about the worst-case scenario which was that I had feelings for you." I don't miss the way that my chest jumps at her words but I stay focused on her little speech. "Obviously it's not possible, so I killed someone tonight to help me clear my mind and I got the clarity I was looking for."

Is it really that hard for her to believe that she could have feelings for me?

"What clarity is that?" I retort, hoping not to regret whatever answer Lilith is about to give.

"I'm not thinking about you because I have feelings for you, I'm thinking about you because I am finally ready to kill you." Lilith walks all the way to where I was sitting and I groan.

Here we go again.

"Okay," I answer her nonchalantly and get up from the couch. "Are you actually going to do it or are you going to stop yourself again like last time?"

I should not be pushing Lilith's buttons, but I will push her as hard as I can until she admits that she feels something for me, because I sure as fuck won't admit that first.

"I guess you'll find out."

Lilith throws a punch at my face, but I catch her wrist before it can make contact. I spin her around and while her back is flat against my chest, I wrap my arm around her neck and start to suffocate her.

"I thought you were going to kill me," I taunt her and she groans, annoyed.

"I am."

Lilith kicks me in the leg and I lose my balance, unintentionally letting go of her.

"I HATE YOU!" She yells before slapping me across the face and my head flies to the side. A punch hits me right in the stomach and I cough, leaning forward. She knees me in the face and my vision blurs, stumbling back and hitting the couch.