3 - ʛὄḋ ὄғ ƈђ︎ᾄὄṩ

TW: VIOLENCE PERTAINING TO AN UNBORN BABY, SUICIDE

All-knowing God of creation.

That is what Izanagi Kato means in Japanese.

I'm the God of something but it definitely isn't creation. It's death.

I wasn't always looking for trouble, and I certainly wasn't always this addicted to killing. But when you are the youngest person to ever enter the Japanese Assassin Program, it tends to fuck with your head.

My father is not a good man. He's a liar and it's because of his selfishness that I had to take his place in the program after he retired while he was still alive. When I was a little boy, I thought that my father was an accountant. How could I ever be so damn foolish?

The bastard had a role to play, and he played it to perfection. I thought that my father was stuck in a cubicle all day, adding numbers up for the pharmacy company that he claimed to work for. So imagine my fucking surprise when I found out that he actually was working with the government and had been for the past 20 years, developing and training the deadliest group of assassins to ever walk this planet.

As the leader of the program, the only way he was allowed to leave was if he died. But when he found out that my mother was pregnant with another child after thinking that she could never conceive again, she made a deal with the program and offered me up as an incentive so he could stay home and be a dad to his unborn child.

On my 16th birthday, my dear old parents told me the biggest lie of my life. They told me to pack my bags and that I was going to camp. They tricked me into joining the program, so every week for four months, I wrote two letters each. One for my mother and one for my father. In these letters, all I asked for was an explanation. I just wanted to know why and how they could do this to me. Their only son.

For those four months, I never got an answer. Until one Saturday morning, my name got called in the mailroom and I received one single letter from my father. He explained to me how the program was his life, but he had to trade me in because he wanted to be a father to his unborn daughter.

It certainly did not help that the devil spawn growing in my mother's stomach was a girl, because my dad never let me forget that he wanted me to be a girl. That's when the thin ice that my brain was on finally cracked, and I snapped.

My father made the mistake of letting me know when my mother's next doctor's visit was because he was so excited, that he could not stop himself from throwing it in my face. So I counted the days down second by second, and when the day came, I snuck out of the facility, stole a car, and when my mother stopped at a stoplight on the way to her doctor's appointment, I crashed the stolen car into her.

I had been training with the program for almost half a year at that point, so I knew how to escape without getting caught. That's exactly what I did. After the hit-and-run I planned on my mother, I fled the scene and the next letter I received was from my mother telling me how devastated she was that she had lost the baby.