18 - ʝἔᾄł︎ὄὗṩẏ ł︎ὄὄќṩ ʛὄὄḋ ὄᾗ ẏὄὗ

TW: LILITH AND IZANAGI BEING TOXIC AND ABUSIVE AS FUCK

I mentally kick myself the entire ride home. What was I thinking?

It's not like Izanagi and I are ... anything but it feels wrong nonetheless. I hooked up with that random guy at the bar to clear up my headspace, yet I'm more confused than ever.

As I unlock the front door, all I can think about is how badly I need to get in the shower, wash Oliver off of me and go to bed. Some rest is all I need.

"Did you have fun tonight Lilith?" Izanagi asks me as soon as I step foot in the front door. He's manspreading on a chair in the middle of the walkway, and even though the lights are dim, I can see the expression on his face.

He looks irate.

"I don't have time for this Izan-"

"Did he fuck you the way you wanted?" Izanagi asks me and I stop, dead in my tracks.

What?

"How did you kno-?"

"Did he make you feel good?" Izanagi says through gritted teeth as he grips the arms of the chair.

"Izanag-" I start to warn him. My bad mood is going to take a turn for the worse.

He stands up and grabs a vase in the middle of the table. "Fuck Lilith!" Izanagi screams as he throws it again the wall. "You don't want to know what I want to do to you right now."

Under different circumstances, I would've taken that as a sexual innuendo, but the tension in the air lets me know that it is not the case.

"You're mad at me because I fucked someone else?" I ask confused and getting angrier by the moment because Izanagi is acting like I cheated on him.

"I watched him fuck you," he says angrily.

"And that's my fault, how exactly?" I say, finally setting my keys down and taking off my coat. "You chose to be creepy and you stood there and you watched. Whatever you're feeling right now is no one's fault but your own."

Izanagi starts hitting his head with closed fists while pacing back and forth in a straight line. I realize that I'm antagonizing him but he started it.

"I could kill you right now," he whispers but I hear him loud and clear, and now he's riled me up.

"I beg you won't, pussy."

Izanagi runs towards me before grabbing me by the waist, throwing me over his shoulder, and slamming me to the ground.

"What's it gonna take for you to understand, huh?" He says, grabbing a handful of my afro and pulling me up.

I punch his thigh as hard as I can and he loses his balance, facing me too as he falls to his knees. "Understand what?" I ask, landing another blow to the side of his head.