5 - м︎ὄvἷἔ ḋᾄẏ

"Lilith!" I hear a voice yell from the front door and I groan

"Lilith!" I hear a voice yell from the front door and I groan. I swear if Izanagi-

"Sophia? What are you doing here?" I laugh nervously because she's here unannounced with her boyfriend Jax.

"We're having a movie day remember?" She asks and as soon as she says it, I remember. I suggested it because we couldn't have a movie night. Granted I was busy killing people, which led to the whole Izanagi ordeal, and now it slipped my mind completely.

Fuck me.

"Yes, we are. I was just joking with you," I lie and give her a hug. Jax just stands there because we're not the closest of friends. Matter of fact, except for my threats about what I would do to him if he ever hurt Sophia, one could say that we're barely acquaintances.

"Hi," he says shyly but I don't want to believe that he's shy. Something tells me that it's just a façade.

"Hey."

"Can you guys please say something more to each than just 'hi's' and 'hey's'?" Sophia asks. She's been wanting us to be friends, I guess, but I'm not very interested. It would certainly make it easier if I ever had to kill him.

"Sure Soph," I indulge her. "Hello," I say to Jax. What? It's not a hi, or a hey.

The laugh that escapes Sophia's mouth is loud, and she thinks I'm joking but I'm not.

"What's with all the commotion Lilith?" Izanagi walks into the living room from his room and I groan. How am I going to explain him?

"Who's that?" Sophia asks with a knowing smirk on her face. She thinks me and Izanagi are together? Oh, fuck no. Not in a million years.

"I caught her killing two people a few nights ago and I blackmailed her into letting me live with her because I just escaped a fucked up research facility," Izanagi answers and if I could strangle him until all of the oxygen left his body, I absolutely would.

The room goes silent at his revelation. How can be so damn blunt? And what research facility? He didn't tell me anything about that. Granted, I never cared enough to ask because I'm planning on killing him soon, but now, I am a little curious.

"Hahaha," I fake laugh, loud. I walk over to Izanagi and stand in front of him. "You are too funny babe." I punch his arm as I laugh and it might look playful to our audience, but I use full force. My loud laugh covers his wince and I grab his arm.

"Babe?" He whispers low only for me to hear.

I wrap my arms around him in a pretend hug, and pull him closer to me so I can whisper in his ear. "Go along with it, or I will smother you with a pillow in your sleep tonight."

"Bullshit," he retorts.

"Try me."

Izanagi's breath hitches but he nods. I turn around to Sophia staring at us with a big smile plastered on her face.