17 - ł︎ἷł︎ἷҭђ︎'ṩ ṩҭᾄł︎ќἔʀ⚠︎︎

❦Earlier that night❦

Earlier that night

"I will burn every skirt you own if they're all this short," I threaten Lilith who walks past me on the couch, wearing a skirt so short that I can see her red panties peeking through.

"Leave me alone," she snaps at me. Her bipolarity is getting out of control. One day she's sticking her tongue down my throat while giving me a handjob, and the next she's snapping at me.

"Feeling feisty, are we little devil?" I ask to keep her here a little longer.

"Don't wait up," she says before rushing out of the door.

Mhm.

Izanagi, don't even think about i-

I put a shirt on and grab the keys to my stolen motorcycle before following Lilith. After I put that hidden tracker in her car, she could be hiding as well as a speck of sand and I would still find her.

I could've fought the urge to not follow her, but I've already deemed myself as Lilith's stalker and I'm just living up to the title.

When I get to the bar where Lilith stopped, I walk behind a group of girls to avoid her seeing me, and that's when I spot her sitting by the bartender, talking to a boy. So that's what she's doing here. She's here to kill him.

Although by his petite frame and innocent-like demeanor, I would've never pegged him for a criminal, especially not one worthy of being under Lilith's radar, but it's always the quiet ones, I guess.

I sit in the darkest part of the bar, watching Lilith's every move. When she turns around to face him and fixes a loose strand of his hair, I unconsciously ball my fists. I know that this is all part of her process, but I hate watching her touch him like this.

They talk for what seems like forever, then Lilith leans forward, running her hands up and down his thighs.

A gnawing feeling sets in my stomach and my jaw clenches with jealousy. Watching her kill him is going to be the resolution I need.

When he cups her face, I punch the seat next to me and glance at the indent it leaves for a millisecond before my attention goes back to Lilith.

I watch her get up from the bench and head to the bathroom as he follows behind her. I get up from the bench and go after them, peeking through the window after I try to open the bathroom door but it's locked.

I can't wait to watch Lilith kill him-

Why the fuck is she kissing him?

It's all part of her process Izanagi. It's not real, I remind myself.

Any second now, she's going to take her knife and stab him-

Why is he lifting her shirt? Fuck, her breasts look good.

Okay Lilith, now would be a good time to kill him-

She's taking this a little too far because quite frankly, I don't see why she needs to pull his pants down to kill him and where the fuck did this condom come from?

Lilith is going to kill this guy... Right?

When he bends her over the sink and slips inside of her, my body shakes with rage. Lilith closes her eyes and allows herself to enjoy the moment, and a wave of betrayal washes over me.

How could she?

Lilith pokes her ass out and the motherfucker wraps a hand around her throat, pushing her head against his chest.

He fucks her until she damn near digs her nails into the sink and she comes.

As soon as they're done, he throws away the condom and Lilith fixes herself before running out of the door.

I ball my fists and punch the wall next to the window. I don't think I've ever been so fucking angry in my life, and that's saying something.

I don't know why Lilith would do this but one thing I do know is that whoever she fucked tonight is a dead man walking.

that's what he gets for being so damn nosey😭

mans was in denial the whole time💀

how do you guys think he's going to react tho?😚

the next chapter is already written so you'll find out soon☺️

love you lots babes🫶🏾

- stella ❤️