9 - ᾄł︎ƈὄђ︎ὄł︎ ῥὄἷṩὄᾗἷᾗʛ

TW: MENTIONS OF SEX TRAFFICKING AND RAPE, ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION

"What the fuck?" I ask confused. What is going on?

"Lilith Violet," the voice says and I practically shiver when a cold gush of wind hits me. The mask muffles the person's voice, so I cannot decipher who they are.

"And you know who I am, how exactly?" I ask with full confidence. I have nothing to be scared of. This isn't my first rodeo, and it certainly won't be my last.

"I keep tabs on everyone in this town, especially the quiet ones," the snake answers and I nod.

"Does that include Amy?" I inquire because that's who I'm here to get justice for. "Had the pleasure of meeting her tonight and I have to say that I was not too pleased when I found out why she was hysterical."

"The girl that got away?" The masked person whispers and one of the men who grabbed me nods.

"She was gone by the time that we went to look for her," the other man chips in and my chest heaves in anger. They are not seriously talking about raping and trying to sex traffic a girl in front of me like this. I feel sick, sick to my stomach.

"I've heard enough," I say, beyond annoyed. I elbow the guy in the face and I hear his nose crunch on impact. I glance in his direction, and blood stains his porcelain skin. The other guy lunges at me, but the voice stops him.

"Not her. No one touches her," the voice demands and the unharmed guy stands down. The fact that someone who is possibly the head of a sex trafficking ring wants to keep me out of harm's way is so fucking annoying to me. I don't even know who this is, but I want them dead. Given the choice between killing them or Izanagi, I'd kill the sex offender.

"The bitch broke my nose," the guy says and I punch him in his mouth.

"Yeah, and now I popped you in your mouth. Go cry about it," I retort, glaring at him with blood all over his face.

"Never knew you were so violent Lilith," the voice says and I groan.

"How would you know anything about me?" I question. I hate mystery and I hate having to be patient. More importantly, I hate not being able to kill who I need to kill.

"Finally. The know-it-all is clueless for once," the voice laughs and steps closer to me.

In a few swift movements, I grab both of my knives from my boots and hold them up to his face and neck. "Take another step, and it will be the last one you take."

The camouflaged snake chuckles and steps closer to me. I raise my hands about to stab them but they hold up a picture. It looks familiar and when I look down at it, it's a picture of Sophia and me from the day we had our lunch date.

"She means something to you, doesn't she?" The snake says and all of the sudden, I feel weak.

"Where did you get that?" I ask, a little creeped out.