10- ᾄł︎ὄᾗἔ ҭὄʛἔҭђ︎ἔʀ

TW: MENTIONS OF
SEX TRAFFICKING

I've been watching Lilith from a distance this entire night and I think it's time to shorten that distance

She's on her second bottle of tequila and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't even remember her name if I asked her. I followed her to the hospital and back here, and I've spent enough time in a dark booth, hidden in the back of the club, keeping my eyes on her.

I walk from the booth and make my way to her. Lilith is about to take another drink but I yank the bottle from her hand and set it aside. "That's enough for one night, little devil."

Lilith looks up at me with half-lidded, glossy eyes and lets out what I'm assuming is a drunken smile. "Nazagi," she completely butchers my name and I chuckle lowly. "What are you doing here?" She slurs a little. I'm quite surprised at how clear her speech is, even though she's this drunk. "Were you following me again?"

"Of course, I was," I let out bluntly. It's not like she's going to remember this. I doubt she'll remember any conversation we have tonight. "How else am I supposed to entertain myself?"

"Watch tv. You think I'm entertaining?" She questions as if the idea of her being entertaining to anyone is a foreign concept to her.

I think back to when I watched her fuck herself and my hand mindlessly put a strand of her coils behind her ear. "Hanii, you are the most entertaining of all."

Lilith blinks at me and sticks her tongue out, an uncomfortable look on her face. "My mouth feels dry," she says, reaching for the bottle of tequila and I stop her again.

"Come on little devil. Let's get you home." I pick Lilith up and carry her out of the club to her car.

The drive there is slow because any sudden movements could cause Lilith to throw up, and it's quiet. Too quiet. It's a worrying silence because Lilith looks troubled, conflicted.

When we get to the apartment, I help Lilith to the living room because she made it clear, well as clear as she could, more like she mumbled that she didn't want to be in her room in case she throws up. Lilith was right because I had to rush her to the bathroom and hold her hair back as she threw up. After getting most of the alcohol out of her system and replacing it with water, Lilith lays on the couch and I sit next to her.

A heavy sigh comes out of her lips and I can't hold back my curiosity anymore. I want to know what's bothering her so much that she got this wasted. "What happened tonight little devil?" I ask Lilith as she lays her head on the pillow next to me.

"Are you asking me because I'm drunk and you're trying to take advantage of my drunkedness?"

"Maybe," I answer and she burps, loud. That causes me to laugh and she giggles too.

"I would say sorry but it's my house so deal with it." Good point. "I'll tell you what happened if I can ask you any question too and you have to answer," she bargains. Just like Lilith to propose something like this.