16 - ḋἔṩῥἔʀᾄҭἔ ғὄʀ ᾄ ʀἔм︎ἔḋẏ⚠︎︎

Izanagi is messing with my head

After he spanked me, I told myself I wouldn't let it get any further. Then, he fingered me, and I told myself that this would be where I draw the line. Two nights ago, I let myself forget about my hatred for him and we went even further.

I can't lie and say that I didn't have trouble wrapping my hand around his cock, because I couldn't even close my hand around it, but I can't get lost in him like this.

I had just killed someone before all of that happened, so it can't be because I need to kill. If I start killing people every night, I might as well just book myself a one-way ticket to the FBI's most-wanted list.

Even though I badly need an orgasm, I know that doing it myself won't be as satisfying and I'm definitely not asking Izanagi. As if it wasn't embarrassing enough when I almost came all
over his fingers.

I've always had a thing for bad decisions, so I am going to the club and I am going to find someone to scratch my itch. I am in desperate need of a remedy, and I need a fix now.

"I will burn every skirt you own if they're all this short," Izanagi warns me as I make my way out of the door.

"Leave me alone," I reply because Izanagi has a habit of distracting me and I cannot be distracted right now.

"Feeling feisty, are we little devil?" He teases and I roll my eyes.

"Don't wait up," I say louder before slamming the door behind me.

As I make my way to the club, my mind drifts and I seriously wonder if this is what sane girls my age do. They just dress up, go out and find someone to sleep with for the night?

Because for the first time, I'm not going out to find someone to kill. I'm going out to find pleasure, yet part of me still feels guilty because I can't stop thinking about Izanagi. He's become a bit of a problem. I don't want to think about him, so I need to find someone else to fill the void because otherwise, I might go crazy.

Sitting at the bar tonight feels different because usually, I would sleep with the people that I vet. But, I don't have a target in mind. Whoever I seduce tonight will be someone innocent, and part of me can't wait to corrupt them.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I spot a boy my age. He's lanky, wears glasses, and he looks like he's never touched a woman a day in his life. Perfect.

I flash him a not-so-innocent smile, and he blushes almost immediately. By the time I order a drink, he's already walking up to me and I turn around to face him when he taps me on my shoulder.