20 - ҭʀẏ ᾗὄҭ ҭὄ ł︎ὄṩἔ ẏὄὗʀ ђ︎ἔᾄḋ

TW: GORY SCENE, IZANAGI BEING A PSYCHO

Meanwhile

Lilith has really done it now.

She's finally pushed me past my comfort level and now, I'm going to do something I should regret, but don't possess the ability to.

"How can I be only yours if Oliver's the one person alive who's ever been inside of me?"

Fuck, little devil.

Why did you have to say that to me?

Her sentence has been replaying in my head ever since it left her mouth, and I know that I won't be able to properly function again until I do something about it.

Oliver...

Why did you have to touch what's mine?

Now I have to show you what happens when you lay your hands on other people's property.

After my fight with Lilith, I get on my stolen motorcycle and start riding away. I'm not sure where I'm not going, but the further away I get from Lilith, the harder it becomes to fight the urge to turn back.

I was so angry at her that I went past far, and made her bleed. I wish I could feel regret, so I could mean it when I say that I regret hurting my little devil, but I only say it on the basis of the meaning of the word.

It was never my attention to hurt her, but after watching her with him, and after her words did nothing but antagonize me, I stopped seeing her. I only saw red, and it wasn't until I left that I realized I had just made what I now consider the worst thing I've ever done.

I end up at the bar, the same one that Lilith met Oliver at, and I hide my bloody knife behind me, a poor attempt to not raise any suspicion considering I'm bleeding all over.

The lights in the bar are dim enough to hide my wounds and I head straight to the bartender. "I need your strongest drink please," I say and he nods.

"ID?" He asks and I groan.

"Obviously I'm not underage," I reply to him because I'm sure I look my age. I'm close to 30.

"You look very young sir, and it's the protocol to ask," the bartender says and I sigh.

It's not like I have an official ID like everyone else because technically, I don't even exist. I pull out my wallet and take out the card in there. The one from the insane asylum.

The information there can be summarized to:

NAME: Blade
DOB: 4/5/1994
SEX: M
CLASSIFICATION: Psychopath
DATE COMMITTED: 8/16/2017

Room: H-98
Inmate #: 56-759-853-000000001

HIGH-RISK INMATE

The bartender glances and when his eyebrows scrunch together, I know he just read my security risk. "Um-"

I put my index over my mouth and smirk. "Shh," I cut the bartender off. "I'm obviously over 21 so drink. Now."