Chapter 37: Found

Ava's POV

"I am not leaving this bed for the last time!" I yell pulling the covers over my head.

I woke up this morning to find myself back at home and in bed, but to my surprise, it wasn't a pleasant way to wake up. I woke up to Davina trying to get me to get out of bed. It had been exactly 20 minutes and she still wouldn't leave.

I just wanted to sleep and hope all of this was a dream but she wasn't letting that happen.

"No! You have to get up! I called Katherine and Hannah up too. We are going out for breakfast and that's final. Now we can either do this the easy way or the hard way." she says.

I stay quiet hoping she'll give up but instead the covers are suddenly thrown off me and she's pulling my leg and trying to drag me out of bed.

"No, oh my god. Go away. Davina!" I exclaim but it's not used.

I'm being dragged out of bed.

"You have exactly 20 minutes to get your ass ready and downstairs by the door with a big smile on your face, or else." she threatens before smiling and walking out of my room.

I look back towards my bed and debate in my head whether or not I should just ignore her, get into bed, and hope she never comes back or I should get ready. I walk to the bathroom and decide I should listen to her and then have her pull me off my bed again.

------------

Twenty minutes later I'm downstairs by the door waiting for Davina.

"Lucas make sure you watch her. If she gets hurt in any way I will end you." I hear Davina yell as she runs down the stairs. "You ready?"

I nod and as soon as I open the door I hear Hannah and Katherine yelling my names as they run across the driveway and pull me into a hug.

"We missed you!" they yell.

I let out a laugh and sigh, "I missed you both so much" I whisper.

"How are you doing?" Katherine whispers.

"I don't know anymore" I whisper back.

"Let's go out for some Starbucks and talk?" Hannah asks and she looks at me as if she's afraid I'll break at any moment.

She's right though. I wish the world would just swallow me up forever. I don't want to be here. I don't want to be in a world without my children.

"Yeah, that'd be okay," I say with a small smile.

"Davina I think you've threatened a decent amount for today. Why don't we give him a break?" Katherine yells pulling Davina out of the house.

"Okay, okay let's go." she mutters and quickly turns around and yells once more, "I'm warning you, Lucas."

I let out a giggle before walking towards the car with the girls.

---------

"Where's Ace?" l ask as the barista places our drinks on the table.

"I'm not sure, he was at the gym before we left so I send Lucas after him. I tried talking to him but his dumbass just kept ignoring me. He's still mad about you know, me helping you get away as if it wasn't his fault, speaking of which has he said anything to you?" Davina asks.

I slowly shake my head and groan from frustration, "Nope, he's a dumb uptight male."

Hannah and Katherine giggle at my words.

"Omg, you know what we should do?" Katherine suddenly asks.

We all shrug and shake our heads letting her know to go on.