I Can't Cntrol Myself #2

Start from the beginning

"Look up at me little one". I raised my head and my eyes connect with his lustful ones. He slowly took off his shirt and my eyes follow the movement of his muscles. I can never get tired of looking at him. The way his muscles were well defined and the tattoos that littered his body beautifully, like a work of art.

He pulled off his pants and also came off was his underpants and my mouth went dry. He was now standing in front of me naked stroking his dick slowly. I could feel my wetness running down my leg as he steps in front of me and places the tip of his dick on my lips, "suck", he orders.

I open my mouth taking him in slowly. He groans and I shivered. I was about to touch him when he halt my movement. "Keep your hand clasp behind your back and suck me like the little slut you are". The authority in his voice causes my arousal to increase.

I once again did what I was told and place my hands behind my back. I wrap my tongue around the tip of his dick feeling the softness then flick it at the split as he shudders then grab my head. Relaxing my throat, I take him in as far as I can, his dick hitting the back of my throat and I moan allowing him to feel the vibration on the tip of his dick.

"Oh, fuck Requilla, just like that", he groans closing his eyes as his head fell back. I move my mouth on his dick up and down, making sure to add enough spit to make it as wet as possible. I could feel my wet running down my legs as my spit mixes with his slime run down my face. I wanted to touch myself so bad to relief some of the ache, but I held myself together, just focusing on pleasing him.

"I can't cum as yet", he mumbled taking me up off the ground and putting me to lay on my back.

He slowly trail his finger from the center of my breast, all the day down my abdomen and rest it on the top of my pussy. I look up at him "how wet are you for me Requilla?

I moan, desperately wanting nothing more than him to touch pussy.

"If I should let my hand touch your pussy, how wet would it be?, he smirks, lazily running his finger on my head top of my pussy, still not going any further.

"Please", I begged.

"Please what Requilla?, use your words"

"Please touch me sir", I pleaded.

He growled. "Spread your pussy for me Slut"

I didn't think twice before I made my way down to my pussy and spreading my folds apart.

"Look at you, you like when I watch you, spreading your pussy, don't it? You little slut."

I moaned. "You're so wet for me, I can't wait to fuck your pretty pink pussy", he lustfully smiled down at me before dipping his finger into my pussy. I moan as the pent up emotions left my body. This, this was that I was waiting for.

He lazily play with clit, smothering my wet all over my vagina, before teasingly running circles around my opening.

"Do you want me to fuck you with my fingers?"

His voice and action was messing with my head. I whimpered, feeling disoriented. "Answer me!", he growled when I didn't reply.

"Yes sir, please, do whatever you want to my body", I begged desperately.

Everything was getting too much and it felt like I was going to explode. He didn't wait longer before he plunged his finger inside of me and latch on to my breast. "Fuck" I squeaked.

He suck, lick and pull my breast with his teeth, as his finger moves in and out of me at a rapid paced.

I could feel myself edging over the cliff, but before I could fall he stop. I whined, "No, I was so close".