CHAPTER THIRTYTHREE;

"Woah." Was all Jessie could finally speak up after the hour of silences the pair sat in.

Alex was mindlessly running their fingers through Jessie's hair, as the male laid on their chest. "That would be one way to describe that." They giggled.

"Sex after prison is so much cleaner. God, trying to clean myself before and after was a complete nightmare." Jessie said, Alex nodding in agreement.

The pair sat for a bit again, the silence bringing a feeling for comfort. The only sounds were soft breathes each would take. "You ever think about them? King and Mave?" Jessie asked.

"Yeah," Alex said, their voice cracking a tad bit, "all the time."

Jessie noticed the change and sat up a bit to see Alex's eyes start to water. "You miss them?" He asked.

"I didn't think I would ever care that much when I was gone, but when you left I realized just how attached I truly was and it hurt me a lot. I knew my pain was just going to go to them when I left. I didn't want to hurt them." Alex admitted. "And I did."

The other laid back down and pulled Alex close, "you didn't hurt them. They are strong and they trust us okay? We'll find them eventually." Jessie spoke, though the words held no value. As neither asked too much about Mave and King.

"You know that's not true. We don't even know where they live. They don't know where we are and in the next years maybe I wouldn't even care about them anymore. That's what scares me, what if one day I wake up and it doesn't hurt anymore?" Alex said, "when it stops hurting that means I stopped caring, I don't want to stop caring."

Jessie stayed silent for a moment, collecting his thoughts. "Why don't we stop thinking about the what ifs, okay? We can't predict the future and I don't want us to think of what's to come, when it's not even here yet. Let's worry about finding you a job and getting us both set up in a stable place, first, okay?"

"Okay, you're right, we will worry about that later." Alex nodded, "luckily for me, with a year of good behavior and anger management programs, I should have a clean start with no record by next year."

Jessie smiled, "that's great new! You'll find way better jobs with no record! I'm so happy for you! Oh-" the male was cut off by Alex pushing him to the side and climbing back on top of him. "How in the fuck are you able to keep going? You're insane!" Jessie cried our when Alex started pressing light kisses to his neck.

"I've missed being able to fuck on a comfy bed with no fear of guards." Alex spoke.

Jessie groaned when they rolled their hips into his, "fuck I get it, but god damn."

"Plus I'm a teenager, it's in my blood." Alex added, chuckling to himself.

Jessie pushed Alex off of him, "the blood in your dick, I can not go to work sore."

"Put some ice on it." Alex suggested, trying to climb back onto the male.

The statement caused a snort to leave Jessie's mouth as he once again pushed Alex away, "put some ice on your dick."

"You're not being fair, I waited so long for you, I can't help that I want to spend time reconnecting." Alex said, trying to get one more round out of Jessie.

"Reconnecting?" Jessie asked, "you are just pulling it out your ass now. I said no, the answer remains no and I will not be changing-"

"I'll let you top."

"Okay."