CHATPER SIX;

"If he has a single cracked rib, you'll have all of yours cracked." The male spoke, Jessie went over to Alex helping the small male up.

Maverick had grabbed Alex, as well, holding the male up, knowing good and well Jessie wasn't that strong.

"All I wanted was some food." Alex groaned out.

"Mave take them to our cell and give him some of my food up there. I have some business down here to deal with." The male spoke, his eyes not leaving Fred's.

Said male had picked up Alex bridal style, carrying them back up the stairs and into a random cell. Jessie behind the two, a worried look in his eyes.

Maverick placed the male on the bed, "Jessie, give him a cup of noodles. I'll go help King." Jessie nodded watching Mave leave the cell.

"King?" Alex questioned.

Jessie nodded, grabbing a cup of noodles off the shelve. "Yeah, King, that's his nickname anyways, the one who claimed you. Hey I'm going go make this, I'll be back." Jessie said taking the cup and a bottle of water.

A few moment laters, King stepped into the cell, sitting down on the bed across from the bed Alex was laying on. He stared at the male for a while, unable to not admire the beautiful feminine features the male withheld.

"You being my bitch is a big deal." He finally spoke.

Alex sat up, holding onto their side as they did. "How so?"

"I'm the king of this place, hence the name. I never claimed anyone before, you're special. That also means people will come after you, because of me." King spoke.

Before Alex could ask anymore questions Jessie came back in with the steaming cup of noodles, he handed it to Alex, "it's hot." He spoke.

"No, really?" Alex retorted.

"Keep it up and I'll spill it on you." Jessie spoke, to prove his point he acted like he was going to throw it out at the male.

King watched the two, raising a brow. "You two fucked." He said, without a single bit of hesitation in his voice.

Alex blushed at the statement, acting as if they was more into the cup of noodles, then anything else.

"Why you wanna watch us?" Jessie asked, handing Alex a plastic fork.

King glared at Jessie. "You're playing with fire."

"And I like the burn." Jessie spoke, climbing into King's lap, "I mean why watch when you can join us baby."

King's hands wrapped around Jessie's waist, holding him in place automatically. "You tempt me," King spoke, kissing down Jessie's pale neck, leaving trails of red marks as he did.

Jessie let out a soft moan, grinning down into King, which in turn made the taller lad groan. Hid hands trailed down to Jessie's plump ass, squeezing it roughly.

Alex was too busy slurping their noodles to notice the two having a moment in front of them. For them to actually have food that wasn't jail food made them happy, so much so that they were humming to themselves.

"Instead of making Alex pay me back, I'll just fuck you for them." King growled out, making the male whimper and tilt his head more to the side, allowing better access.

When Alex heard their name they looked up to see the scene in front of them, slurping up the noodles, as they watched before speaking.

"Really? Right in front of my noodles?"