CHAPTER EIGHT;

Alex had taken the male again, relaxing their throat and jaw, slurping and sucking as best as they could. They swirled their tongue around, running it across a vein, making Mave groan.

"Ah, fuck," he moaned out, his voice low and raspy. Maverick's hands fisted Alex's hand, tugging it, the pain made Alex groan around his dick.

The vibration made Mave's cock twitch in pleasure, "holy fuck, baby." The male moaned out, tugging on Alex's hair again, getting another groan.

Maverick soon started thrusting up into Alex's mouth, causing the small male to gag, their throat clenching around Mave's dick.

When Alex's face lit up a bright pink, Mave released his grip and let the male pull up. The blonde hair male coughed, gasping for air. Alex's wrapped their hands around the male's large cock, stroking it, before leaning back in and retaking the male's tip.

Their tongue slide against the slit, dipping their tongue in. Maverick's dick twitched, making Alex push a bit deeper. "Holy fuck, shit, ugh." Mave moaned out, "I'm close baby."

Alex relaxed their jaw and took the male's large cock all the way back in their mouth again, making Mave shiver, his dick twitched and soon he came into the male's mouth.

The long haired male swallowed all the salty liquid, pulling away. Maverick pulled his pants back up, he helped Alex off their knees. When the long haired male went to lay on the other bed, they were instead pulled down into Mave's lap.

Alex's face flushed, "oh-oh, um what do - do you want me to-"

"I like to cuddle afterwards." Maverick spoke, cutting off the smaller male.

The tall male adjust in the bed, before laying down with Alex resting on top of him. Maverick's strong arms wrapped around Alex's small waist, holding them tightly. The hold made the smaller male feel protected and safe.

"Does that mean I'm your bitch now?" Alex asked after a couple moments of silences.

A deep chuckle left Maverick's mouth, "I would never refer to anyone as my bitch, that's prison talk. You're mine and King's now, yeah."

The male nodded at the information, "was Jessie also both yours?" Alex asked.

"Neither of us have actually claimed him, but I guess everyone knows better then to touch him." Maverick spoke.

Alex hummed. "What if people touch me?"

"Don't tell me you're worried about Fred, that is personal business. He likes to mess with King whenever he can." Mave said, "don't worry about him, we will make sure he no longer lays another hand on you."

"He has a shrimp dick, the only way he can get someone is to force himself on them." The statement made Maverick chuckle.

"Me and King tend to stay out of his, ya know, business, but for some reason Jessie took a real liking towards you. So I feel bad for allowing Fred to do those things to you." The male admitted.

Alex sighed, "I have to remind myself this is jail and it's completely different from the real world. There's rules here and I'm assuming one of those rules is if it isn't your business don't involved yourself."

"Yeah, but now you're our business and nothing will happen to you. If something does happen to you, that person will pay." Maverick said.

"Your ours now," the male added, "if Fred even looks at you wrongly, we will punch his face in."

"It's not like he has anything going for him. He ugly, bald, fat, old and has a shrimpie."

That caused another chuckle to leave Mave's mouth, "you do have a mouth on you." The male said, not explaining what way he meant.