CHAPTER ELEVEN;

"I didn't know you could suck dick like that." Jessie said, as the two were laying on said male's bed.

Alex shook their head, making a 'tsk' sound. "I'm not sucking yours, so don't even try to butter me up."

"Okay, but I can always butter your biscuits." Jessie said, reaching over and squeezing the male's ass.

Alex pushed the male away, almost making him fall off the bed, "say that again and I will start liking women."

"People do say I am very feminine." Jessie teased back, reaching over and pressing a kiss to Alex's cheek. "So I could bring you back to me."

"Very humble." Alex said, "it's good to see you off your high horse."

The black haired male rolled his eyes. "I've been here for four years, the amount of people who have told me that."

Before they could continue their conversation, the guards called for dinner. The two males, headed down the metal staircase and got in line.

When they got their trays, they sat down at their own table, no one daring to sit near the pair. Clearly taking King's warning seriously.

After a few moments, two trays hit the table and there stood King and Maverick, looking at the two, without a word both males sat down.

All four male were eating with barely any words being spoken, it wasn't until Fred passed by the table and whispered the words, "fucking faggots." That Alex whole body tensed.

Quickly the long haired male, stuck their foot out, making Fred trip on the floor. Instantly Alex grabbed his food tray and hit Fred in the back of the head with it, making the cheap plastic break in half, but that didn't make Alex stop.

The male then kicked Fred in the side, making the overweight male roll over in pain. Alex climbed on Fred, punching his face repeatedly. When Fred was able to push Alex back, that male the blonde haired male fall back, but quickly regained himself, getting back on top of Fred and now attacking the male's sides with his punches.

Jim came over trying to pull Alex off of his boss, which led to Alex turning around, while being dragged off Fred and kicking him right in the dick, making him fall to his knees. They then took the time to kick Jim square in the face, knocking the male out right away.

Thet felt someone grab his hair and tug him to his feet, they look to their side and sees Bob, with a tight grip on the male's long hair.

Alex ignored the pain and threw their head back, hitting Bob right in the nose, making him drop his grip to check his nose. Without missing a beat, Alex extended their leg and kicked Bob right in the stomach. The taller male fell down on his ass, trying to get back up quickly, but he was too slow and was met with a fisting connecting to his already bleeding nose.

Before Alex could return to beating up Fred, guards were already pulling them away. Alex threw themselves back at a guard, making him fall and the long haired male ran back to the already beaten up Fred, kicking him in the side as many time as they could before they got pepper sprayed and dragged out.

Jessie watched the whole scene, when Alex was finally out of the area, he turned to King, who held a smirk on his face.

"How can you be smiling right now?" Jess asked, looking between Maverick and King, who both held a look of pride in their faces.

King chuckled. "My bitch can handle themselves."