CHAPTER SEVEN;

Jessie laughed, turning to face Alex. "You're more then happy to put those noodles down and join us."

Alex shook their head, "I think I'm going to go enjoy my noodles in our cell, I'm not one for a meal and a show."

"No, you aren't." King said.

Alex looked confused, "huh?"

"You want protection? Be my bitch. Do what I ask when I say so and don't question it. Now you need to ask for permission to do anything." King spoke, removing Jessie from his lap to leaned in close to Alex's face. "So now my little bitch, ask me."

Alex's face turned a deep red, feeling King's breath brush against his lips, his eyes holding an intense look. "C-Can I go to my cell?" Alex asked, "um sir?" They added.

King leaned in, his breath now fanning Alex's ear as he spoke in a low, deep whisper, "I prefer daddy." He spoke, nibbling on Alex's earlobe. "You are dismissed." He spoke, pulling away.

Alex's body shivered as they slowly got up and left the cell, to see Mave getting ready to enter the cell. When he saw Alex leaving he stopped, "they are fucking aren't they?"

The long haired male nodded. Maverick sighed, "I guess we are going to hang out in your cell."

Alex nodded, guiding the male to the shared cell with Jessie. They both sat down, in the beds opposite of each other. "You aren't upset that um, they are-"

"Fucking? No." Maverick cut male off.

Alex looked down, still not use to the bluntness of the males. "Why?"

"Cause that means that we are sharing." Maverick said, looking Alex up and down.

The male noticed, slurping a noodle, "what? You want me to blow you or something?" A small bit of boldness rushing through him.

They placed the empty container down, on the floor. Maverick raised a brow, "you think you could handle me?"

Alex crawled on the floor to their knees, going over to Maverick, placing their hands on the male's knees. He spread Mave's legs apart, placing themselves in between them. Alex grabbed their hair tie that has been placed on their wrist, pulling the hair back and tying it up.

"Damn baby, you really ready for me." Alex blushed at the statement, taking their hand and rubbing it against Maverick's slowly hardening cock. Even covered, Alex could tell that Maverick was packing.

Mave let out a groan, "I suggest you stop rubbing my cock and start putting your pretty lips around it."

"Or what?" Alex spoke back, a bit of sass in his voice.

Maverick let out a low growl. "Or I'll have you choke around my cock."

Alex heard the words, making their body shiver in excitement. They slowly pulled down Mave's sweatpants, along with his boxers. The male's cock sprung free, making the long hair male's eyes widen. "Holy fuck."

A deep chuckle left Maverick's mouth, "I told you I'm big baby, now let's see what that mouth can do."

Alex nodded, leaning in and taking the male's tip in his mouth, sliding their tongue against the slit and collecting Maverick's salty pre-cum. They slowly relaxed their jaw, taking in more of the male, when they got halfway down they felt hands latch into their hair.

Maverick started pushing Alex's head down, wanting to see how much the male could take of his dick.

When Alex reached the base, Maverick's cock was hitting the back of his throat, making the blonde hair male gag around his cock.

The sensation made Maverick moan, holding the male's head there. "That's my good little cock-warmer." Mave exclaimed, soon releasing Alex who pulled back with a puddle of drool on their chin, their lips now plump and abused and a bunch of gasping for air.

Maverick grabbed Alex's chin, making the male look up at him.

"You gonna be a good cock-warmer?" Maverick asked.

Alex nodded a yes, making the male smirk.

"Good boy," Maverick spoke, forcing the male's lips back down to his cock.