CHAPTER TEN;

Alex heard those words leave King's mouth, their face flushing an embarrassing pink. "They are watching."

"Only look at me." King said, pulling his sweats down, leaving him in just plain black boxers, that hung on the male perfectly. The tattooed male, grabbed a hold on Alex's chin, pushing the male's head up, until their eyes locked. "Only at me."

A soft nod from the smaller male, made King release his grip and allow Alex to relax and take the lead.

The paler male's slim fingers hooked themselves on King's boxers, feeling the warmth from the taller male cover his cold fingertips.

He slowly tugged them down, seeing King's size and the male was barely even hard, making Alex gulp. "You don't have to take it all, baby." King spoke, gently placing his hand on Alex's head, brushing the male's long hair softly. It was the first time the taller male had shown a bit of care his whole time while in jail.

Alex nodded, the soft caressing giving them a boost of confidence and they slowly leaned forward, licking King's tip, hearing the male above him suck in a deep breath. The noise made Alex continue, taking the tip into their mouth and feeling the cock twitch slowly upwards, before becoming fully hard in his mouth.

The long haired male slowly began to move their head, taking in as much as he could. When he felt King tug harshly on their hair, he looked up. "I said to look at me."

And so Alex did, he maintained eye contact with King, who's face kept twisting into pleasure. When Alex's tongue dipped into the male's slit, the look that washed over King's face was the hottest thing they had ever seen.

His lip was tucked in between his teeth, his eyes closed and his eyebrows furrowed. King had a small bit of sweat forming on his face, making his skin glisten. His fist tightened on Alex's hair, who winced slightly at the pain. The vibration sending a shiver through King's body.

When King eyes opened again, he regained eye contact with Alex, who looked so ethereal with his lips wrapped around his dick. If possible, the taller male was even more turned on at the sight.

The male knew he was close, but held himself back, wanting to savor this moment with Alex, but when he watched the long haired male slowly take him all in, his whole body shook.

The moment he felt his tip hit the back of Alex's throat he knew he wasn't going to hold on much longer if the male kept this up. When Alex held themselves there, King bit his lip hard, to suppress the moan that wanted to come out, but when Alex's gagged. The vibrations went through King's dick, making his let out a low, raspy, "ah f-fuck, baby."

King's voice sent a wave of heat through Alex's body, the sound was the hottest thing the long haired male ever heard, encouraging them to gag again. This time making King release a low groan, his fist in Alex's hair, becoming the tightest it could.

When Alex felt his dick pulse, he knew King was close to cumming. Knowing this, Alex started to move their head again, working his tongue all over King's dick.

As soon as Alex dug their tongue into King's slit again, the male released in his mouth without a warning, yet the male below him gladly swallowed the liquid.

They placed King's now softened cock back into his boxers and even pulled the male's sweat backs up. King helped the male up, pulling them to his chest, hiding his face, so no one else could see what the male looked like after giving head.

"Now, if any of you small dick fuckers want to try and touch what isn't yours it will be the last thing you do. This is the King's Property."

-
a/n;
I want to explain rq why this wasn't updated.

I'm a gray asexual, so some times I'm very much asexual and unable to do smut properly without it being shit.

so I wanted to wait until I wasn't extremely asexual to update so it wouldn't be bad. I'm so sorry for this long ass wait.