CHAPTER SIXTEEN;

When King heard those worlds leave Alex's mouth, he couldn't control the smile that filled his face. He was proud to hear that Alex wasn't as weak as they appeared.

"Dude, calm down, you look like you're about to kill the batman." Maverick said, leaning towards King and whispering those words.

King dropped his face back to his resting face, which made him look angry and emotionless. When Alex locked eyes with King, the male nodded his head up, indicating that he wanted Alex to follow him up the stairs.

"You got the trays." King said, patting Mave's back as him and Alex got up, the smaller trailing behind, the sound of their feet hitting the stairs, following King to his cell.

When King got to his cell, he sat down on his bed, patting his lap, making Alex fill the space, now comfortably sitting on King's lap.

"You really can hold your own, can't you?" King asked, making Alex nodded slowly. The taller wrapped his arms around the small one's waist, "guess you don't need my protection. Must not need me."

When those words left King's mouth, Alex shook their head. "No, I need you."

King smirked, letting out a chuckle, his tongue slide against his bottom lip. "You need me?" King questioned.

Alex nodded their head again, "I need you." They repeated, swifting their body closer to King, Alex pressed their chest against his, "so much."

"Okay, baby, prove it." King said, leaning in, pushing their hair out the way and pressed soft kissed agaisnt Alex's neck.

"How?" Alex asked, tilting their head to the side, automatically and started grinding into the male below him. His ass rubbing against King's growing cock.

King let out a shaky breathe before collecting himself. "You're acting innocent, while rubbing yourself on me like a bitch in heat? Huh? You wanna get off just from my thigh? Wanna fuck yourself on my thigh, you desperate little whore?"

The smaller shivered at the King's changing tone, unable to answer, instead just continued to grind down on the male below him.

This caused a teasing chuckle to leave King's mouth. "You are so needy for me and I haven't even started yet."

"Then start." Alex spoke, his voice low and airy.

"You're giving me permission to take what's already mine? Funny." King said, holding onto Alex's waist and he grabbed the male and turned them.

Alex was now pressed agaisnt the bed, King above him. "See, this," King started, reaching and grabbing on to Alex's long hair and tugging it hard, "is mine."

The male's hand let go, sliding down and grabbing Alex's chin, roughly. He ran his thumb over their bottom lip, pulling it down. "Your mouth is mine," King dragged his hand down, running it along Alex's chest, before harshly grabbing their clothed cock. "Mine." He said lowly.

King reached behind the male, roughly grabbing Alex's ass, "all mine."

Alex whimpers at the actions, nodding their head slowly. "Yes, yes, I'm all yours."

The male smirked, pulling Alex's body up and removing their shirt. "That's my good little whore." King said, tossing the shirt away. He pushed Alex back down, removing his own shirt.

He leaned down and pressed kissing against the smaller's chest, trailing down, reaching the male's sweatpants. Alex's body shivered at the actions.

King smirked to himself, he couldn't wait to wreck Alex, having the blonde male moaning his name.

But he wanted to wait, he wanted to make Alex, to need it, beg for it, to crave the male's touch.

King looked up at the male, "baby, you ever been edged?"