CHAPTER FIVE;

Jessie has helped cleaned up the blonde haired male's mess, before both exited the cell heading down the stairs into the large open space that held the tables and chairs attached, of which were bolted into the ground.

Jessie led the male to line, holding their hand, not caring that people were looking at the sign of affection. "Oh look, the two bitches finally left the room. I'm glad, I missed Alex." When Alex heard the voice their whole body tensed, their body had just healed from the last attack.

"Fuck off, Fred." Jessie spat.

Fred laughed, "you may have protection, but your little bitch boy doesn't."

A second later, Fred's laugh died down, as his eyes darted to something behind the two males.

"I suggest you go bother someone else." A deep voice spoke, making Alex turn their head to see a male with ocean eyes, brunette hair and a five o'clock shadow. The male wasn't wearing a shirt, sweat glistening on his abs, a few random tattoos placed around his abdomen.

"Mave, my guy, don't worry I am not talking to Jessie." Fred said, "we all know he is your unclaimed bitch."

Jessie glanced at Maverick and shook his head at the tall male. When the male picked up on what Jessie was implying, he nodded. "I don't care, leave right now."

"Bro, fuck you Alex is my bitch." Fred spat back, grabbing Alex's free hand, yanking them from Jessie's grip.

Soon the whole cafeteria went quiet, everyone's eyes facing the entrance of the courtyard as someone walked in. The male had tattoos covering his arms and bare torso. His hair was wet and dropped to his eyes, some sticking to his forehead. His eyes were stone and his face tense, his jawline was strong and he walked like he owned the place, which judging from the silence he did.

He made his way over to Maverick, noticing the situation. His eyes landed on Alex, seeing Fred's grip on him and the fear on the long haired male's eyes. "Who's this?" He asked, not even directing it to Alex, making them feel invisible.

"My bitch." Fred spat.

The male laughed, "even your own bitch doesn't want you. Why don't you make it easier for yourself and let them go."

"Why the fuck would I do that? They're my bitch boy." Fred growled back, yanking on to Alex as to prove his point.

The person crossed his tattooed arms, over his chest, his muscles flexing as did so. "So I don't embarrass your fatass when I lay you across this fucking floor. Now let them go, they are no longer your bitch."

Fred laughed. "The fuck they aren't." Fred snapped his freehand and soon his two goons appeared behind him.

A smirk appeared on the male's face, "I'm the King of this prison for a reason, you really want this?" The male raised a hand and snapped his finger as well. A group of five strong men appeared behind him, all with different builds and frame, but nonetheless scary as hell to look at.

"You have two bitches behind you, do you really need another one?" The male taunted.

Fred threw Alex on the floor, making the tiny male wince at the harsh landing. "Why the fuck do you care any ways? You're just fucking mad I got the lesser sentence."

"You're a fucking rat who deserves nothing, not even a fucking toy."

Fred laughed, "I will have Alex in my cell again tonight having them moaning under me."

"Like your small ass dick could even make me moan." Alex spat, causing a kick to their midsection, making them crumble back to the floor.

"Touch them again and I'll beat your fatass right here." The male spat.

"They aren't your bitch." Fred retorted, kicking the male again to prove his point. Alex let out a whimper, holding their side.

"They are now. So Don't. Fucking. Touch. Them."