CHAPTER TWENTYFIVE;

Alex had woke up in their own cell, their lower back was hurting as their face and torso ached from all the abuse they received that day.

A groan left their lips, as they sat up. A gasp was heard as Jessie was quick to collect Alex in his arms. "Oh thank god, you're okay." He said, lighting hugging Alex.

"What happened?" Alex asked, pulling back from Jessie.

The black hair male shrugged, "we don't know, a guard brought you in like this, Mave tried to get answers but the guard just ignored him and left."

Almost like the summoned him, Maverick came into the cell, seeing Alex awake. "Jessie, can you please leave?" Maverick asked, making Jessie nod, getting up and pressing a kiss to Alex's cheek before he left the cell.

Mave was soon taking up the space Jessie was once in as he sat down and looked at the bruises that scattered Alex's one clear skin. He reached up, his thumb brushing against Alex's busted lips. "What happened kitten?" Maverick finally asked.

"I don't want to tell you," Alex admitted, looking down, "I'm dirty."

Maverick pulled the male into his chest, holding them close. "Listen, whatever you tell me won't make me look at you differently, okay?"

"I- Mave- you guys won't want to protect me anymore." Alex stated.

Mave just nodded, "and why is that?" He asked, softly, almost as if he spoke loud the male would crumble in his arms.

"Someone else touched me." Alex said, making Mave tense at the words. "I tried to stop them, but they didn't, they- they raped me. I'm used and dirty and you won't want that anymore."

Mave pulled back a bit to look into Alex's eyes, "Listen kitten, you didn't ask for that and I won't ever hold that against you. You're not dirty, you're not used and I still want you. Nothing has changed and nothing will change that okay?"

Alex nodded, tears starting to leave their eyes as they covered their mouth to soften the sobs. Maverick pulled them back into another hug. "Now, kitten, can you tell me who did this?"

"The guard."

The smaller could feel Mave tense in their arms, but his remained as calm so Alex didn't think Maverick thought different of them. "Thank you for telling me kitten." Mave praised, "I'm not mad at you and I'm not going anywhere." He spoke, pressing a soft kiss to Alex's head, "I know you're in a lot of pain, but I want to help you get cleaned up."

"I- okay." Alex spoke, agreeing, "just be gentle."

Maverick hummed, getting up and offering Alex his hand. "I'll never be rough with you," he started, "unless we are in bed."

The statement caused a soft blush to fill Alex's face, as Mave led them to the shower.

Mave was gentle with the male, like he promised, even going so far to help them get dressed. Now the pair was on the bed, the brown haired male had Alex between his legs as he used a towel to dry Alex's beautiful blonde hair.

After a bit, Jessie returned to his cell, seeing the pair together a small smile on his face, seeing Alex so relaxed unlike how they were when they first returned to the pod.

Mave met Jessie's eyes, before Jessie mouthed, "what happened?"

The brown hair male shook his head, "I'll tell you later." He replied, before turning his attention back to the male between his legs.

"Mhm, kitten, Jess is back." Mave spoke, making Alex open their eyes seeing Jessie standing at the doorway.

Alex opened their arms for Jessie, who gladly went over and plopped himself in Alex's lap, resting his head on the blonde ones shoulder.

"Thank you." Alex spoke softly, making the other two confused.

"For what?" Mave asked.

"Being the first people to ever show me they cared about me."