CHAPTER FOUR;

Alex stomach growls, making them groan. "I'm hungry."

"Lunch will be here in an hour." Jessie spoke, looking up from his book, apparently the male was a bookworm and spent most of the time reading and sometimes reading to Alex. "But I want food."

"I have some snacks, but you'll have to trade me for those." Jessie said, closing his book.

"I don't have anything until Friday when I get some money in my account." Alex groaned out.

Jessie chuckled, "baby, not every trade involves food or items."

Alex lifted themselves up, resting back in their elbows. He met Jessie's eyes, "are you asking for my body?" They asked.

Jessie bit his lip and slowly nodded, "yes, yes I am."

"Oh, um, I, wow." Alex said, feeling flustered by the bluntness of Jessie's words.

Jessie placed his book down, placing his legs over his bed and patting his lap. Alex slowly got up, going over and climbing to Jessie's lap.

The moment they did, Jessie wrapped his arms around the honey colored hair male's tiny waist, pulling the male's body up against his own.

Jessie's lips found their way to Alex's neck, biting and teasing the skin. The burnett's hands went under Alex's shirt, removing it. The bruises that covered Alex's torso were slowly healing to yellowish brown tint.

Jessie stood up, holding the male, he turned around and placed them on the small bed. The taller male climbed on top of the smaller, he spread open Alex's legs and placed himself in between them, connecting their lips together.

Slowly Jessie started to grind down on Alex, enjoying the pressure on his growing cock. "God, how the hell did someone as pretty as you end up in a place like this?" Jessie asked, pulling away and taking his shirt off and throwing it on the ground, before fumbling with his sweatpants. Alex reaching down and removing their jumpsuit.

Jessie grabbed their now removed clothes and threw them off the bed, he kissed down Alex's pale skin, he licked down their protruding hip bones, reaching the male's rising cock.

The long haired male let out such a beautiful noise, when Jessie mouth covered their tip. Alex wasn't use to getting their dick sucked and the feeling was immaculate.

Without knowing it, their hips buckled, making Jessie's throat clutched and him gag. When Alex felt that, their whole body shivered at the pleasure and a loud, high pitched moan the echoed throughout the small cell.

Jessie pulled away, a string of saliva connected between the male and their cock. "Fuck, if you sound like that from just a blow job, I wonder what you'll sound like when I'm fucking you relentlessly."

"Then do it." Alex spoke, Jessie smirked, reaching up and pushing three fingers into Alex's mouth, making the male gag around them.

He thrusted his finger in and out of the male's mouth, enjoying the choking sound Alex was making.

After a moment, he pulled away and pushed a finger inside Alex, watching the blonde hair male's face twist in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Jessie began finger fucking the smaller, quickly slipping in another which seemed to go unnoticed by Alex who was too busy moaning at the fact Jessie's long fingers hit all the spots.

When Jessie put the third finger in, Alex was already drooling from the pleasure.

Jessie pulled his fingers out, spitting on his hand and rubbing it on his dick, before slowly pushing into Alex, who arched their back and moaned so angelic like.

The taller male, grabbing Alex's thighs throwing them over his shoulder and started to plump his dick in and out in an animalistic manner, making Alex's eyes roll back.

The blonde hair male was slowly slipping from all the pleasure. "Fuck, baby, you're drooling." Jessie panted out, seeing Alex's face covered in pleasure.

Alex's mind was dazed from all the pleasure, the only words they seemed to know were, "please, move."

So Jessie gave him what he wanted, he picked up Alex's lower body, allowing himself better access to the male's needy hole.

When Alex's leg started to shake, Jessie knew the male was close, "you gonna cum? You gonna cum just from my dick baby?" Jessie asked, groaning afterwards.

Alex slowly nodded, before their dick twitch and they came all over themselves. Jessie slowed his pace and soon came inside the male.

Alex wiped their mouth, looking up at Jessie.

"Can I get some snacks now?"

A buzz was heard and Jessie laughed.

"Looks like lunch is here."

-

a/n: birdbread_