CHAPTER THIRTYTWO;

"Maverick if you don't shut the fuck up," King groaned, "I don't know what they are doing right now and I don't care. They are gone Mave, it's just us again."

Maverick made a groan noise, tossing the basketball at King, "yeah, but you're boring and thinking of just being stuck with you makes me want to unalive myself, no offense."

"What's stopping you now?" King asked, shooting the ball, watching it goes through the hoop.

King retrieved the ball, going to throw the ball at Maverick, "two twinks," the statement made King stop his actions, a laugh leaving his lips at the unexpected reply, before roughly tossing the ball.

"Oi! Did I lie though? No." Mave stated, tossing the ball and missing the hoop. "I feel like that was the universe telling me to stop."

King rolled his eyes, getting the ball and tossing it to other people who were waiting to play, before heading to a bench, Mave beside him. "Why couldn't you be this annoying when they were here?"

"I'm a delight, first off and second off, I have to act like a badass to those two, or I would just be a softy in prison. I am fulfilling fantasies and it's honest work." Mave spoke, placing a hand on his chest, as if he was speaking from the heart.

King rolled his eyes, "see, this is the dorky Mave, I know."

"Honestly, I'm just ready to get the fuck out of here and not have to be tough and scary. I hate it." Mave admitted, "the amount of times I just wanted to hold someone's hand in here- King, put your fucking hand down you piece of shit!"

King started laughing, setting his hand back down, "man, you've been a teddy bear in a grizzly bear body since the day I met you."

"I feel like you're lying," Maverick spoke, "you couldn't tell at the beginning and you know it!" He protest.

The caused King to shake his head, "I spent my whole life around people who could kill me with their pinky, I think I can tell when someone isn't as tough as they look."

"You knew and you still kept me around, you just love me!" Mave said, going into hug King.

"You so much as breathe on me, I'll punch you." King said, making Mave put his arms up in defense.

The pair sat for a bit, before Mave spoke up again. "Remember when I tried to fuck you."

"I swear to fucking god!" King spat out.

Mave started laughing, "it was funny! I didn't know you were a top!"

"The actual fuck, are we actually talking about this right now?" King asked, mainly to himself.

Once Mave calmed down a bit, wiping some of the tears that flowed down his face. "I'm sorry, it's just really fucking embarrassing. Like I really tried so hard to get you in bed and was so confused on why you were playing so hard to get. Took me forever to finally figure out why and it literally took the club owner to tell me you were a top for me to know you were one. You radiate such bottom energy to me."

"I radiate bottom energy to you?" King asked. "Me?"

Mave nodded, "yeah, like the kind of guy who acts tough but isn't kind."

"I should fucking punch you just for that. Out of the two of us, you would be the bottom. Why are we even talking about this right now?" King asked, "this is why we needed Jessie and Alex, so I didn't have these conversations with you."

"You're the bottom." Mave mumbled out, "I ain't no fucking bottom."