The First Encounter #2

Start from the beginning

"Wassup old man" my idiotic best-friend Ty said, walking into my office as he owns it. We knew each other ever since I move here with mama Elaine for college since I was gifted a scholarship to continue my study in computer programming. He was my next-door neighbor. When we first met. He was annoying and wouldn't leave me alone. But I eventually got used to having him around, and he became my brother ever since.

Throughout it all, he was at my side. Even when I was known as Shadows. A life I plan on never returning to. I did some illegal things for a bunch of pricks that I never want to get involved with again. The money was the only nice thing I received out of that existence, and no one knew who I was, well except Ty and my other best friends Chris and Rodney.

I rolled my eyes," What do you want? and before you tell me, the answer is no," not even looking up at him.

"Man please just come with us to the club. Tonight's gonna be lit since I heard that the club's favorite dancer is revealing herself tonight, plus you need to give yourself a break once in a while. You been over working yourself a lot these days man. Especially after you know who".

I look at up at him, jaw clenched. He has been trying to get me to go to that club; Desire for a while now, but I always decline. Not going to lie he did hit a soar spot bringing that evil bitch up.

I've only had one meaningful relationship, and it didn't end well. You could say she was my college sweetheart.

I was in my last year of studying computer programming, and she was in her last year of studying theater. We met at one of her shows and It was love at first sight. We got married a year after we left college. Three years later, she got pregnant.

I was the happiest man alive, until I found those messages and then everything went downhill from there.

It was around four months into the pregnancy when I started to realize that something was off. There was no sign to show that she was actually pregnant. When I keep asking her about it, she always had excuses that seems legit at the time. So I ignore my gut feeling.

I was still on edge after a few more months had passed and there was still no changes, so one night while wrapping up some late-night work at my office, an idea came to me; I tried to ignore it at first, but curiosity got the best of me, and I hacked into her phone.

It wasn't difficult to do so because I was the one who purchased the phone and installed a specific device in it that gave me complete control over her phone. I had no intention of using it until today and I found exactly what I was hoping wasn't true

From the pregnancy termination a few days after she found out she was pregnant, to the chance that the baby wasn't even mine, but rather her lover, she was having an affair, and the phony ultrasound documents, I found everything.

I became so enraged that I threw the vase against the wall, shattering it. Everything I could get my hands on were broken. My office looked a mess when I was done, but that didn't bother me. I was too far gone to care.

I grabbed my laptop and rushed out of my office, hurrying to my car and speeding home.

I rolled up in my driveway and sat there for a moment, just looking at my house. It was a two-story house because we both agree that we didn't want much space. It consists of three rooms, a pool, a living room, a kitchen, a garage, and a gym. This house was where all the memories with her I had and the family we were going to start, and she shattered it all. I could feel my self getting work up once again. Before I could lose my cool. I exit the car and entered the house.