☁️Kenma x gamer male reader

Requested by:TheLoverofAnime11

Contains: fluff angry gamer gaming, kisses, and lap cuddles

G/T= Gamer Tag

Kenma was weird he had his weird habits mostly like a cats in a way whenever its late at night and your in bed sleeping you sometimes will wake up and look at Kenma to see his cat like eyes in the dark staring at a screen playing his video games when you first met him it would scare you but now after a few years you became used to the now beautiful eyes of the night. Another one of Kenma's habits is knocking shit over oh how much it makes you mad and he only does it when he wants attention. You will be doing your collage work and he would have a free day from his streams of constant screaming and yelling at a game and would want your attention and he will stare at you for a minuet and if he gets no reaction he will sit their and slowly push your papers off the table.

After all the years of being with him that's one thing you hate the most is when he pushes your stuff off the table just to get your attention but you love him you may hate it but you love it. Whenever you and him both have a free day you and him will play video games together of course their is always yelling and screaming you and him play online games together and will always be on the same team while you two play it usually turns out in three ways them being.. you are laying in his lap while he plays on his switch on the tv and your on yours handheld or he's laying in your lap and the opposite and lastly you are laying on your stomach playing on the tv while he uses your bum as a pillow and plays his. Your life is perfect and filling like right now he's streaming and you just got home from collage.

"Kenmaaa I'm home"

"FUCKKKKKKK! STUPID ASS FUCKING MONKEY ASSHOLE!!!"

you try your hardest not to laugh at his weak assault's toward the game. You walk into Kenma's streaming room and walk over to him and kiss his cheek.

"Welcome back y/n" Kenma looks over to you and kisses your lips giving them a peck

"hehe thank you want some food? I'm about to make a snack"

"Yes please" he smiled and his stream blew up with

"OMG HIIIIII G/T"

"OMG YOU TWO ARE SO CUTEEEEE"

and many, many, many more

you walk to the kitchen and make yourself and Kenma a snack while making it you can hear Kenma getting pissed off at this apparent and I quote "FUCKING DONKEY COW ASS" which you have no idea what he's talking about. You walk into his room with his food and some ice cold water and place it down next to him.

"Here you go"

he paused his game more like died and looked over at his food and at you then pats his lap while he pauses the stream to have his daily talk with you.

while sitting down in his lap you wrap your arms around his neck and look down at him since now your slightly taller than him he looks up at you and smiles and rubs his nose against yours giving you nose kisses.

"How was school?"

"It was fine I only struggled with digital arts" you replied

"Don't worry mitts ill help you"

"Yayyyyyyy you smiled and nuzzle your face into his neck"

"Mind if I start my stream?"

you only hum to answered you personally don't mind being on his stream and he doesn't care that you're in it either and his fans don't mind some of them make/edit videos of you and him together (Kenma being cute with G/T) was one of the titles of the videos most of his fans knows he's gay he actually came out to his fans of course he lost many fans but gain tons more than he had.

"Okays guys imma have to be quite and try not to yell as you can see my lovely mitts is starting to fall asleep in my lap and I don't really have the heart to move him, he's comfy soo anyway back to the game."

as you started to rest your eyes is what you call it you remembered the first time you and Kenma held hands. Kenma was so scared to even touch you at the time so when you made the first move and grabbed his hand and held it his eyes flew wide open.

"YOU HAVE SUCH SOFT HANDS THEY ARE LIKE A CATS MITTENS"

you smiled just thinking about Kenma's face and how he reacted

"FUCKING DAMNIT!"

you jumped up a little then looked at Kenma

"Oh, MY IM SO SORRY MITTS" Kenma yelled freaking out the stream chat was just laughing at how he tried so hard to stay quiet but failed.

"It's okay imma go make dinner before it gets to late"

you get off his lap but then he pulls your arm.

"Ill help" he says

"No No your streaming"

before he even had time to listen to you he was already saying good bye to his fans.

"Looks like this is the end of this stream ill see you guys tomorrow"

and then he turns off his stream and walks to the kitchen with you and helps make dinner like he always does. He may be an ass to Kuroo and everyone else but he's not with you. you are his number one in his life you always come first then himself.

After dinner you and him spent the rest of the day/night cuddling in bed watching other people playing games like Markiplier and the Dooo it was fun and enjoyable after a few videos you fell asleep in his arms he didn't realize until he looked down to ask you a question, he just smiled and ran his hands through your hair and smiled bigger he loved you so dearly and you loved him.

After all you are his number one fan.

Time will soon go by but before it does Kenma enjoys the small memories he makes like this he enjoys seeing that beautiful smile. As the night turns dark he started to get sleepy himself he readjust himself and you placing you tightly snuggled into him he looks and you and smiles and kisses your head and says the words that everyone needs.

"I Love you to the moon and cat"

HELLOOOOO I HOPE YOU ALL LOVE THIS I KNOW EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR A KENMA X MALE READER CHAPTER FOR SOME TIME AND ITS HERE!!!! A THIS MEANS IM DONE WITH ALL THE REQUEST FOR NOW YAYYYYYYYY!!!! -Zero