☁️Tendou x blind male reader

Requested by:Makoto-likes-to-cook

Contains: fluff, caring Tendou, super super fluff.

Have You ever thought what it's like to walk around a dark earth not knowing what colors look like what stores look like what people look like and only know what things smell and sound like you have no idea not knowing who the person you're with could be doing behind your back and not even know anything? It sounds Bad right? well not all the time. Being blind comes with many ups and many downs but for you It's all ups being blind is what got you to where you are at now. It Started in high school when you met Tendou.

"Okay class I hope you have a great day Don't forget to meet your Seeing buddy the teacher hands out paper with braille. You felt the paper and went down finding your name and moved down to the name that's right beside it"

"Tendou Satori hm what a nice name"

you grabbed your Cain and stood up moving your Cain from side to side to get to the middle of the room where your seeing buddy should be you waited until you heard a loud bouncy voice.

"Your y/n right"

"umm Yes I am" you said

"GREAT MY NAMES TENDOU SATORI I'm here to help you get from class to class every day!" he said in a loud voice causing you to flinch a little.

And that's how it all started from that day forward you and Tendou became super close he was the first person that made you feel human he showed you love no matter the disability. The day he asked you out was the happiest day of your life from that day forward he took you everywhere. He once took you to one of his practices introducing you to the team but it didn't go so well the sound of the ball hitting the floor made you flinch he felt so bad that he promised you that he will never do it again. The whole day he wouldn't leave your side even when he walked you home he welcomed himself in and took you to the bedroom and held you all day he had his head on your thighs as you ran your small fragile hands through his wild hair trying to tell him that its okay he didn't know but he still felt bad.

After that incident he became more open with you asking you all types of questions like what he should do or not.

One day at your home you where on his chest laying your head down while he played with your fingers he randomly asked you a Question that made your heart flutter in all ways.

"Hey y/n?"

"yes?" you replied

"I want to go to your therapy classes with you if that's okay?"

"YES YES" you yelled at him and sat up you pulled your hands away from him and gripped his face you moved them around feeling for his lips as he giggled. You found his lips moving your thumb across his bottom lip you leaned in and kissed him he smiled in the kiss. Once you pulled away he connected his fingers with your and placed his forehead on yours.

"Tendou what are you doing?" you asked

"I'm sending you my love duhhhhh" he said as you laugh

"through our foreheads?"

"uhhh YEAHHHH" he said as he watched you laugh he pulled away from you and started to tickle you. You burst out in laughter as he attacked you with tickles once he stopped you pulled him down onto your chest this time and played with his hair.

"Wanna listen to music?" you asked and he jumped up off the bed to find his earbuds and phone.

"I'm going to put on in your ear okay" He always told you what he was doing before he did it. He didn't want to startle you like he did with the volleyball accident even though you still tease him about it. He placed the bud into your ear and laid back down onto you and pressed play on the music he started to sing and you went along with him singing the words of the song he then pulled away from you again.